Spike Camp

Weatherby fans from africa

Aliakber kassam

Weatherby fans from africa
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:49:38 AM »
Since it looks like i am the only one participating in weatherby nation as a weatherby fan from africa, I would like to know what has weatherby nation done so far to consider the fans from africa?

Oregon Jim

Re: Weatherby fans from africa
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:07:35 PM »
Since you are the only one from Africa, it looks like you may offer terrific insight to a part of the world the vast majority of us will never be able to see. I hope you will stick around and tell us much of your world. I visited your website and it is easy to see that you have a great deal to share!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 05:10:27 PM by James »

steve460

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »
Aliakber kassam..My 300..378 and 460 have all been to Africa!I My 378 and 460 are the DGR models.They worked like a charm..

Aliakber kassam

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »
Steve...i have used all  the 300, 378 and 460 and all of the are really meant for a serious hunter  with "one shot kill" , and the 460 is trully amazing i mostly use it to hunt elephants and have i have never been dissapointed, i have used it on cape buffalo aswell with "only one shot" they drop on the spot. I am confident when tracking a wounded Buffalo or Elephant....

Oregon jim....i will jus brief you about Tanzania, Tanzania, with an area of 943,400 square kilometres, offers a variety of wildlife habitats and game trophies unmatched by any hunting country in Africa today. The wide diversity of altitude, climate and terrain contrasts from the arid north central Great Rift Valley to the fertile highlands of Mount Kilimanjaro and Meru and the many volcanic craters in that region. The legendary grassland savannahs of the Serengeti and northern Masailand are unique for their diversity of wildlife, while the central and south-western regions consist of woodlands known as miombo forest. The miombo terrain in turn offers an entirely different species of game not found in the northern regions. Tanzania has also many of the greatest and least known river systems on the continent, as well as huge swamplands, lakes and the open plains.