Spike Camp

school system

Re: school system
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:35:10 AM »
I would hope the school teacher and the police person involved would both be fired.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:18:46 PM »
I agree terminator, some heads need to roll for this.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

Truck Driver

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 04:56:14 PM »
Wish the link was still working , I searched for the article and couldn't find it.
But I believe child abuse should be handled sternly. 

mike cardinal

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 09:01:01 AM »
Yes, link is down.
What took place?

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »
A school teacher set a 7 year old out in the hall for spilling a cup of water at 0930. At 1130 she noticed the little girl was missing. The 7 year old had walked out of the school, into town crossing an interstate, ending up at a Walmart where there was a small store nearby. She stopped at the store asking for a drink of water, they asked her where her parents were and she stated she was alone. The store called the local police and they refused to come. The little girl then walked some more eventually being found walking the streets by her father who was looking for her.

Jameson

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 11:12:04 AM »
Refer back to Wby Mag Man's post, "It's Time to Take Our Country Back." If the father of that little girl, and the other parents in that school system, meekly sit back and allow the Teacher's Union to let yet another teacher get away with abuse, then they deserve what they get. If the residents of that community meekly sit back and allow the police to not do what they are hired to do, then that community deserves what it gets. Public servants are there to serve the public, and it is the public that pays their salaries. Since when do servants get to dictate to their employers?
Raise hell. Go on the local news channel. Call the local newspaper. Get angry. Demand change. Don't stop until you get it. Otherwise, you might just as well move to North Korea.
Jameson

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »
The parents have filed a lawsuit against the school district, most likely the reason it was removed from public view.