Spike Camp

My 5 Year old shooting

My 5 Year old shooting
« on: June 02, 2008, 04:05:27 AM »
Here's my 5 year old shooting his crickett 22.  

It wont be long before he's moving up to my Varmintmaster, or maybe a Vanguard youth model in .243.

[yt=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZU8LykUPfY[/yt]

Keith

George

• View Profile
Re: My 5 Year old shooting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 12:13:27 PM »
AWESOME!!!!
George

Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Tim

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:50:03 PM »
I can't wait ,I have a 2.5 year old. I think he needs a Weatherby !!!

Tim

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »
no matter what people say to you,you keep taking that boy and before you know it he will be taking you out shooting! God Bless the Dads!!!

george

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »
its good to see dads around the world taeching there kids the good stuff and being outside of the conputer bouth my kids shoot and have done since about 5 the girl now 13 shoots A grade comp good on ya mete keep taken your boy out there

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »
wow man, that brings tears in my eyes. i have 2 little bros that will start shooting bb guns soon. there father, well thats a whole nother story. but i look up to people like u. u have givin ur son memories hell never forget, even wen ur gone, hell share them with his kids and grandkids. i want to thank u from the bottom of my heart for putting another shooter in the world!
take it easy, rick.

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 08:14:39 PM »
i think Mike Wadell better watch out he has some comptision i really enjoy takeing my son and daughter shooting she wants a pink cricket most dads are to wraped up in there own lifes tto spend good farther son time like that i very glad there are still some good father out there keep takeing that boy shooting he's haveing the time of his life
Hey anti hunters my food poops on your food

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
Keith,
That is awesome!  You have a great young man there.  I might have to change my response to Ricks post.  You have taught your son well and he is a great little shooter.  I started my boys on the 22 Charger that ruger makes, and they thought that was pretty cool.  Did you consider putting a red dot style scope on his cricket?  I am considering getting my oldest (7) a Cricket for his next birthday, but was thinking a red dot style scope might be easier for them to use.  Keep up the good work.  John

zonie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
Keith :  Good job, that's what responsible parents who hunt and shoot are suppose to do.

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »
Good stuff, nice to see you it doing right with eyes and ears. My dad started me at about 6 on the 22.
My twins are 4 and I am so looking forward to getting them started in a year or two. Took my kids to the gun show this past week-end and my daughter asked me more a pretty little rifle.
exhale and squeeze

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
its a great thing to see kids out shooting i have two boys and if it were up to them they would shoot all day.
Dont stop shooting till their lungs are empty