Spike Camp

Discuss the Weatherby Mark V® Outfitter

Discuss the Weatherby Mark V® Outfitter
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Specially-designed, hand-laminated raised comb, Monte Carlo composite stock (a combination of Aramid, graphite unidirectional fibers and fiberglass) with custom Desert Camo and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad. Features a Krieger™ Criterion™ fluted stainless steel barrel and recessed target crown. CNC-machined aluminum bedding block provides a solid, stable platform for the hand-honed action. Teflon® coating aids in corrosion resistance and creates safer, super smooth operation.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:36:06 PM by webmaster »

tclark

• View Profile
Re: Discuss the Weatherby Mark V® Outfitter
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »
How much does this rifle weight?  What are the differences between this rifle and the ultra lightweight?  Thanks for your time.  Thad
Check out great properties at
www.LakeOconeeNow.com

tclark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
I am not sure I am using this system correctly.  Admin,  did you recieve my questions?  Thanks
www.LakeOconeeNow.com

tclark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 05:38:46 PM »
Does the Outfitter us the same barrel as the Ultra lightweight?  If not is the barrel cut or button rifled?  What is the outside muzzle diameter? 
www.LakeOconeeNow.com

Kevin

• View Profile
Re: Discuss the Weatherby Mark V Outfitter
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »
same gun as the ultra light weight accumark but the add a teflon coating and charge you a 1000.00 more dollars? Weatherby knows how to get the most money out of its customers!