Spike Camp

It is the time of the year!

Maskwa

It is the time of the year!
« on: October 16, 2015, 12:47:32 AM »
The geese and ducks are in here now in big numbers. I love hunting the big northern mallards and I saw a pile of them on the ponds on our farm today. Time to get out and do some shooting! The thought of roast mallard, stuffed with wild rice, is enough to make your mouth water! :)

Problem is there is not enough hours in the day right now. Busy trapping beavers and getting ready for winter, as it will not be long and the snow will be flying. Also trying to get in some quality time taking the wife fishing every couple of days before it is time to winterize the boat. The walleye are really biting now.

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: It is the time of the year!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:17:24 AM »
Good deal!  Don't forget to post pictures. :)
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Maskwa

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 08:20:03 AM »
Can you post directly to the forum or do you have to put photos on one of those photos sites before you can upload them to the forum?

I won't use one of the photo sites. Actually I hesitate to put photos on the internet any more because I have had pictures copied from forums before and used elsewhere. I need to get one of those photo marks to use............ once I figure out how to do it. :)

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 05:05:27 AM »
Molly and I went out last Saturday (Opener) and busted some Woodies. Real quick hunt but a lot of fun. Sorry about the quality of the phone pic.