Spike Camp

Reversable acp thunders

aussie copper projectiles

Reversable acp thunders
« on: March 16, 2016, 04:22:03 PM »
Not sure how many would be interested from here but ive been working pretty hard on the new reversable bullets. You load them either way round for a soft or solid, you use the same powder charge and seat at the same depth, they shoot to same point of impact as well, i use them in aus on buff and bulls and when im wading through swamps as softs are great for pigs, and in a bull i like to slip a soft in first but then have a few solids as backup. 

here is the 30cal recovered

Re: Reversable acp thunders
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 05:42:27 PM »
That is a pretty unique concept you have there! I think it is a great idea especially on dangerous game, where you always have the expandable or solid argument looming, you could go every other if they actually shoot the same poi!! Great thinking, I hope they pan out for you!
What calibers will you all be offering?

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 12:13:28 AM »
Im starting them at .308 and will do up to .510 at this stage,   the 308, the 375 are done and im real happy with them, ill also do a couple of bullet weights in each cal. Id pretty much given up on them as i couldnt get them to shoot to same poi, then i tried an idea which i didnt think would work ....... and all of a sudden they were spot on.

even in 30 cal out of a 300 mag they mess stuff up.....

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 06:34:02 PM »
Very interesting concept.What was your idea that worked?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 06:37:04 PM »
Sorry mate, that i cant say

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 07:32:26 PM »
 ;D
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.