Spike Camp

A few pics of stuff taken with my / wife wby rifles and some with my acp

aussie copper projectiles

Are you the one that shootes the upside down bullets to to the same place with no change?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

Are you the one that shootes the upside down bullets to to the same place with no change?

yes mate

every day or 2 ill chuck some more pics up if anyone is interested

BB340

• View Profile
Thanks for showing Mark. I loaded some 100grn ACP's in my 25-06 and 155's in my 30-06 and some in a mates 300 win mag the other day. Was hopping to pop out to my range to test them but a death in the family has holted that for the moment.
Tell me Mark, what load are you using in you .460 WBY with the 450grn ACP? Thinking I will load some up for a scrub bulls hunt in few months.
Aussie gun nut.

PARA45

• View Profile
Great pictures, and thanks for sharing!!!!  Nah, keep bragging and posting pictures, I like it. 

BB, sorry to hear about your family.  My condolences to you and your family!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Nice.Thanks for the Picts.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

Thanks for showing Mark. I loaded some 100grn ACP's in my 25-06 and 155's in my 30-06 and some in a mates 300 win mag the other day. Was hopping to pop out to my range to test them but a death in the family has holted that for the moment.
Tell me Mark, what load are you using in you .460 WBY with the 450grn ACP? Thinking I will load some up for a scrub bulls hunt in few months.

sorry to here that mate, ill get you my load data when in front of my other outer.  I have everything from 220 rocket to 510 a square

I liked the kudu and the waterbuck, they are my favorite plains game.  8)  I'm curious, about the donkeys, I didn't relieze that they were a big enough problem, that u shoot them.

Rob

we shoot heaps of them mate, get into big mobs of them at a time.  i enjoy going to africa, but still if i had a choice over all the stuff around the world ive shot....my top 2 would still be pigs and dogs....there smart, i can hunt them multiple ways, and its always exciting with the kids

BB340

• View Profile
Great pictures, and thanks for sharing!!!!  Nah, keep bragging and posting pictures, I like it. 

BB, sorry to hear about your family.  My condolences to you and your family!

Thanks Oscar. It wasn't unexpected though as he had been fighting cancer for a while now.
Aussie gun nut.

BB340

• View Profile

sorry to here that mate, ill get you my load data when in front of my other outer.  I have everything from 220 rocket to 510 a square

Thanks Mark, these things happen. The big C is a bitch of a thing...
I am a monolithic bullet man so if I can replace my usual Barnes with Aussie made stuff that's even better. We spoke (phone & email) a little while ago, I was hoping you could of done me a custom order of 115grn ACP's in .25cal but it was to hard. So if its easier for you, you can email me the load data. beesleybrett@hotmail.com
Some for 100grn in 25-06, 155's in 30-06 & 300 win mag, and for the 460 WBY.
Which projectile is best for the 325 WSM? The fast or slow one? Will be ordering some more soon. We had a bit of trouble with last order so Anthony gave me his number to call him direct when I place next order :-)
Cheers,
Brett
Aussie gun nut.

mate im catching up pretty quick so the 115gr wont be to much of an issue soon....i can not believe how these have taken off in australia, we have manufacturing plants in 3 states now and as you know usa as well....as far as the 325wsm, to tell you the truth i sue both but the harder if your after deep penetration is the best