Spike Camp

Customer Service

Customer Service
« on: June 20, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
Called Weatherby last week to order some screws, I didn't have the part number but described them as best I could, received screws Friday but they were incorrect so I went online to get a better description and part number.  I found the description from the exploded view but no part number.  I called Weatherby back today with my better description and gave them the part numbers for the wrong screws.  The gentleman looked them up and said they would probably ship tomorrow.  I asked if he needed my payment info. Or it was on file and his reply that they would cover cost and shipping.  I really did not expect this at all as they were not obligated to do this.   I did really want to say a big "THANKS" for such great service from an outstanding company.

BB340

• View Profile
Re: Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 03:45:22 PM »
You wont find better customer service anywhere. Weatherby looks after their own.
Aussie gun nut.

WMDM

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:08:53 PM »
Good work Weatherby!  Customer service like this is getting less common and makes me appreciate companies that provide it more!

Arnold

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 11:18:17 PM »
In my opinion Weatherby has the best Customer Service in the industry
Molon Labe

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 09:51:46 AM »
I CONCUR...AWESOME COMPANY WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

klong67

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 02:02:22 AM »
That is what happens when you deal with decent people running a great family business. That is why I have been loyal to Weatherby since I was old enough to know what a Weatherby was. Great job Weatherby taking care of your customers!

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:51:41 AM »
That is what happens when you deal with decent people running a great family business. That is why I have been loyal to Weatherby since I was old enough to know what a Weatherby was. Great job Weatherby taking care of your customers!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Weatherby rules when it comes to customer service.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 11:18:52 AM »

I agree totally, I can't say enough good things about Weatherby, the customer service is second to none.
Not to mention the quality rifles they build.
Thanks for taking the time to pass along your good story.
The Weatherby 6.5 RPM...............what the 264 Win Mag wishes it was !

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 11:41:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing.  Outstanding work Weatherby.  One of the many reasons I am a loyal customer and a proud Weatherby owner.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Jameson

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 08:49:16 AM »
I've been lucky enough to know most of the guys at Weatherby for a long time, and if every company were run the way Weatherby is run, our economy would be in better shape and the average citizen would be happier. Heck, if the country were run the way Weatherby is run our troubles would be over.
JP

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 12:56:02 PM »
Great work Weatherby!!! Service like that makes a person want to go out and buy another great Weatherby product.

Great idea Jameson, should we write in Adam for president and you as his V.P?😅
Doug

Jameson

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 08:16:24 AM »
Great work Weatherby!!! Service like that makes a person want to go out and buy another great Weatherby product.

Great idea Jameson, should we write in Adam for president and you as his V.P?😅
Lord have mercy! I couldn't even make it through high school or college without getting expelled or suspended or somehow turning my poor parents' hair white. Can you imagine what I'd do as VP?!
JP