Spike Camp

Day of rage--- anti police protests

ctw

Day of rage--- anti police protests
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:44:49 AM »
   Black lives matter along with new black panther group to hold anti police protest in 37 major cities today; please be careful and avoid travel if possible. Their new tactic is to shut down major arteries coming and going into cities. I don't see this ending well. ctw   

Re: Day of rage--- anti police protests
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 09:09:06 AM »
These are pure racist groups. The sad part is these cities will send police out to protect these idiots. So they'll be protesting the very people protecting them, brilliant!
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

galamb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »
Yes, have to say as a "foreigner", any travel plans, whether day trips or longer, that I had to the US have been placed on "hold" until this blows over - if it does...
Graham
R.C.A.F (Retired)
Ontario, Canada
The Great White North EH!

hunter dude

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »
I was in Houston Texas today and thankfully nothing happened but me and my wife were Both well armed

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:08:01 PM »
I am not afraid to go out and go about my business as usual.If any of us are too afraid to do that then we are lost and the bad guys win.Maybe a Texas thing though.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 06:20:23 AM »
Only have 2 words for ISIS. BRING IT!
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Jameson

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 08:35:56 AM »
I read an interesting breakdown of BLM by a guy I respect, and it is nothing more nor less than a front group for a Marxist organization that thinks it can take over the world, not as violently as ISIS, but by being obnoxious and loud and creating chaos. I then went onto the BLM web page and my conclusion is we don't have anything to worry about. It's the most disorganized, incoherent, paranoid, angry, and unfocused organization I've encountered in a long time. And those are its good points.
JP

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 12:09:32 PM »
They are suppose to be down here in Johnson City. Haven't seen them out yet but someone said the were suppose to start there crap around 5pm
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

mikhail2400

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 12:46:25 PM »
Heres a link which discusses BLM, Obamas promotion of racial tension, useing that tension to take peoples focus off Hillarys political problems and quite a few other things along those lines. Very interesting reading.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263443/black-lives-matter-terrorists-murder-dallas-cops-matthew-vadum

Is there a group promoting race wars in the US? Probably there is and one of its main goals is gun control along with redistribution of wealth in America.

Stacy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 12:56:56 PM »
It is unfortunate we have to tolerate such nonsense. Like Jameson said they are definitely Marxist. I just haven't figured out whether they are Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo or Zeppo!  ;D   

badsection

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 06:03:41 PM »
It is unfortunate we have to tolerate such nonsense. Like Jameson said they are definitely Marxist. I just haven't figured out whether they are Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo or Zeppo!  ;D
  +1

wby4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 07:17:03 PM »

+2