Spike Camp

Looking to zero in at 100-200-300yds etc; but only have 50 yards? Use this..

OutdoorFanatic

Just put in the distance in yards that you are shooting, the ammo type and distance you want to zero at. Nikon "Spot On" does the rest.

http://spoton.nikonsportoptics.com/spoton/spoton.html#Index:4

dubyam

• View Profile
Just be aware that it is a computer simulation, and you always need to get to a range and shoot out your range card, to verify.
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

danno50

• View Profile
I have a good Nation member friend that turned me on to the JBM ballistic calculations, and it proved to be very precise. Let us know how the Spot On technology works for you. Good Luck
DosEquisShooter

OutdoorFanatic

I have a good Nation member friend that turned me on to the JBM ballistic calculations, and it proved to be very precise. Let us know how the Spot On technology works for you. Good Luck

Will do danno, I have a 75 yard lane where I feel pretty safe to shoot. After that it gets a little iffy with hikers and mountain bikers in the area.
Its all thick woods except on the power lines around here so being able to zero in at a closer range is handy. Going to set the 6.5 up at 200yds then take it to the power line first chance I get. Snow on the ground now and more coming all next week so it may have to wait till sprang.