Is this board dead or torn-up

map

Is this board dead or torn-up
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »
Some one call 911 I think this board is dead. ;D

SCOTT CHRISTIAN

Re: Is this board dead or torn-up
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
I'M STARTING TO WONDER THIS MYSELF,   SENT MSG. TO ED WITH NO REPLY,    WHATS UP WITH THIS WEB SITE ( SEE MY POST AT WAL-MART VANGUARDS././././././ >:( :( >:( :(

John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »
Wow I am really surprised that everyone expects the CEO of Weatherby to be standing by just to answer your emails?????  I am quite sure he has a lot on his plate running his company. I have seen him respond to posts, so he does monitor the site. If your question was so pressing why didnt you participate in the chat that he scheduled and made himself available to whomever was interested in talking to him?????  Wasnt there someone at the 800 number who could have helped you????  Isnt it enough that this site exists at all, what other major gun company sponsors a forum just for their users????
ALMOST DANGEROUS

eweatherby

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
To the contrary I think the Weatherby Nation is doing great.  Almost 16,000 members, usually 30 to 40 on the Nation at any given time.  Lots of interesting posts, and some great video submissions in the Why I always wanted a Weatherby video contest.
All of us at Weatherby read the forums regularly.  I apologize if sometimes your questions don't get answered immediately or in some cases slip through the crack and do not get answered at all.  If this happens please feel free to contact our toll free number and talk with any of our sales representatives.  They would be happy to answer your questions.
E.W.

hodgeman

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »
Ed,
 Thanks for hosting the site, this is one of the best shooting industry sites out there. The effort you guys put into this is well appreciated.

By the way- its hunting season so that could explain the low traffic of late. I know that lots of these guys are in the field- hopefully stories and experiences to follow.

Mike

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 07:05:46 PM »
I want to congratulate Weatherby, Inc. on a very brilliant marketing idea: Sub MOA Vanguard rifles! As a successful marketer myself, albeit in another industry, I learned a long time ago that in a competitive business, you must separate yourself from your competitors. Companies with "me too" products always get eaten alive by competitors! The best way to out perform your competitors and keep the company doors open is to determine what you can do with your products/services that competitors can't or chooses not to do! That then becomes how you position your product or services! And, if it is a good enough idea, you can charge more because customers will see the added value. Weatherby Inc. has done it before with the Mark V and all their dazzling calibers that no other arms company could duplicate. Now you have done it again, with the sub moa Vanguards! What a slick, effective idea!  The almost irresistable urge for most is to own a rifle with that "magical" logo on the floor plate "sub moa"! Mr. Weatherby, I just simply have to have one of those, if for no other reason than to show it to my buddies!  Congratulations! You hit a home run, again! Suggestion: give the guy who came up with this idea a raise, he deserves it!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:09:24 PM by Lloyd »

W30378

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 10:11:36 AM »
I am very happy with the web site.  I like the no BS, stick to the subject matter attitude of everyone.  I than Weatherby for supporting such an activity and making such a wonderful product.  Weatherby will continue to get my money although you could get more by bringing back the stainless Mark V actions
NRA Benefactor

kfrog

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »
I like weatherby Nation.
I think why some people say this forum it is dead because they get on to some other forums and all they read and see is junk, then they get on here and they think that is the way it should be here.

ED I think this is one great web site and we dont need all that junk you see on other forums.
Think you Weatherby.

Oregon Jim

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 04:48:03 PM »
I am pleased that this is not one of those wild forums filled with name calling and disrespect. This site offers friendly advice and comfortable atmosphere to visit with people from around the world with a common interest. I like it here.