Spike Camp

Cabelas

danno50

• View Profile
Re: Cabelas
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 05:03:27 AM »
I believe that they will honor the accumulation of Cabela's points, at least to a deadline date, or have their own Bass Pro card and allow you to transfer the those points and not lose them.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 10:37:55 AM »
I would send them an email and get their response in writing so you don't lose the points.What rifle scope combo are you thinking of getting Mark?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

zonie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 09:50:42 PM »
I agree the prices at the two stores are definitely at the msrp pricing, and pays to shop around.  Every now and then I like to go down there and just look around to compare things.  This last Christmas we got some pretty reasonable sales prices on clothing items and boots,  so I can't complain too much at least for what we bought.  We actually have a Sportsmans warehouse that opened here last year with prices again  msrp-ish  and don't see a lot of big sales.  Dicks sporting goods down in the Phoenix area don't impress me too much they're more into clothing and other recreational sporting goods  and not so much guns ammo & fishing.  We do have a cal-ranch that opened a couple years ago and they do carry a smaller supply of guns, ammo, fishing stuff,  farm / ranch equipment and such.   

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 06:50:44 AM »
I have to say that if I had a card that would get me a new rifle and scope, it would be burning a hole in my pocket! As soon as it was picked out and sure about it... going home with it. The kid in me, I guess.
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.