Spike Camp

How Much Does Your Second Amendment Right Cost in your State?

Re: How Much Does Your Second Amendment Right Cost in your State?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2017, 06:15:06 PM »
LMAO!!!!!  Thanks BMR & Danno.  Sorry, but I don't pay much attention to what happens in Kalifornia.  I don't have any relatives living there anymore, and the only ones who are left and who I care are the Weatherby family & Jameson.  ;D ;D ;D

My wife has fox news on most of the time. :(
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2017, 06:37:14 PM »
What do concealed carry permit fees cost in Canada?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2017, 09:00:27 PM »
There ya go
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Jameson

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »
LMAO!!!!!  Thanks BMR & Danno.  Sorry, but I don't pay much attention to what happens in Kalifornia.  I don't have any relatives living there anymore, and the only ones who are left and who I care are the Weatherby family & Jameson.  ;D ;D ;D
I envy you for living someplace where you don't know who he is, but remember his name. He is currently lining himself up to be the next governor of Kalifornia, and he considers that his last step before becoming president. If he becomes president, he will make Obama look like a life member of the NRA.
JP

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »
Scary thought; since Obama hates guns (and folks like us) like nobody's business. Sadly, this country may be headed for a civil war. Luckily for our side, we have all the firearms; they hate 'em and wouldn't even know how to load one.
Come and take it.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2017, 01:17:14 PM »
Scary thought; since Obama hates guns (and folks like us) like nobody's business. Sadly, this country may be headed for a civil war. Luckily for our side, we have all the firearms; they hate 'em and wouldn't even know how to load one.
They are hell bent on destruction and I often wonder how so many otherwise good people can have such hatred in their hearts? I can't believe that none of them ever got any religious or moral training growing up, so where is their "moral compass?" Its the kind of hate that goes far enough to cause rage and can end up with the taking of a life, God forbid. Hope it doesn't come down to a government push back.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »
There is no problem getting a carry permit in Oregon and the area I live in probably has more guns than people.
John

Montucky

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2017, 06:39:01 PM »
Oregonmarkv you must reside east of the I 5 corridor??

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2017, 07:09:35 PM »
No, I live in the far NW corner, any farther and I would have wet feet. Lots of loggers, fishermen, millworkers, etc. No matter what political party most people are hunters and gun owners. We don't seem to have that many far left or right uncompromising radicals in this area.
John

Montucky

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
So vernonia or Tillamook area? That place does have some dang good people if you avoid the touristy parts of Astoria and seaside.

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 07:34:49 PM »
I have lived just outside of Astoria for 71 years and the Astoria and Seaside people are just fine, especially the natives and people who have lived here for a long time. No matter where you live you can't paint everyone with the same brush. I agree with the tourist stuff we have way to many compared to when I was young.
John

Montucky

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
I worked at the Hampton saw mill in Warrenton for six months doing some contract work. Got there January first 2011 and loved being there until the weather got nice enough that the population tripled with tourists. It got way too busy for me really quick. I wish I could have seen that place when you were growing up there, must have been great.

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 07:51:56 PM »
Yeah, life was simple, guns in your car in the high school parking lot, no one locked their doors, hitchhike with a rifle and have people stop and offer you a ride. A wonderful time to be a kid.
John