Spike Camp

The Women of Weatherby Present: Together

knewnam

The Women of Weatherby Present: Together
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:37:06 AM »
[youtube]https://youtu.be/y49YWUQb75Q[/youtube]

Hunting and being outdoors with someone, it forges a relationship that can’t be accomplished anywhere else. You can learn a lot about somebody in a short amount of time that might take a lifetime elsewhere.

Re: The Women of Weatherby Present: Together
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:48:47 AM »
Fantastic video, very well done!!!

Michiganhunter

• Honor is the gift you give to yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 07:22:07 AM »
Brought back memories of my wife and niece shooting cans and pine cones together with a .22 that I painted pink and purple for her. Great video.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:24:32 AM by Michiganhunter »
If you are arguing with an idiot and someone passes by, they don't know who's the idiot.

zonie

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 08:03:08 AM »
Very nice,  I think they have a different perspective maybe different emotion then men do,  I know mine do.  My wife came from a family of 5 daughters and none hunted she being the youngest began shooting then moved into hunting just after were married,  she's taken the kids out hunting when I was out of town working.  Now she's about at the end of her hunting career and come full circle. 

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 08:52:20 AM »
Nice video.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:36:14 PM »
Very nice video.
My wife doesn't hunt but does help me with butchering deer which is a big help.
I don't come from a family that hunts. I had a few friends that did and I was taken under their fathers wings. I really hoped that my boys would of hunted more with me and one did for a while.
I took the girls with me when they were really young and was surprised how much they enjoy to hunt with me. As they get older and involved in more sports they don't get to get out with me as much but still we get several days out in the field. I told them it is important to know that they can hunt and provide for themselves especially since many men don't like to stick around like they used to. Hopefully they are lucky and get married to the men of their dreams someday and be able to provide for each other. But it's good to know they will be able to take care of themselves as well....and not forget about Dad.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 06:23:57 PM »
Very nice video, my daughter loves to hunt had her out early youth years and now she graduates college this year seems like yesterday when she shot first deer

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 06:34:36 PM »
My daughter is home so we watched it together, she's my hunting partner and she carries a Weatherby.
Nice video,
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild