Spike Camp

Ban on Grizzly bear hunting BC canada

Re: Ban on Grizzly bear hunting BC canada
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 02:20:14 PM »
What's next? These idjits totaled deer hunting in PA., now B.C. Griz hunting.  Is it anti hunting or a new approach to anti guns? I suspect the latter!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 08:35:36 PM »
If they take away all the hunting then there is no reason for you to own a gun.Right?
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 04:30:02 AM »
Self defense and target shooting, and there would still be a need for guns for the muggers, robbers, and murderers which banning hunting would not solve.
DosEquisShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 05:48:40 AM »
The people that are against hunting, a lot of the time are the same people that are against guns. So in a way it all goes hand in hand. The new thing is vegan, which I am not sure but I think its against everything, but maybe carrots
Mike

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2017, 07:33:29 AM »
One of the best things we can all do to protect our hunting rights is join Safari Club International. They are to hunting what the NRA is to Second Amendment rights: an effective organization with good contacts in Washington and internationally, and with excellent legal clout to back them up.
JP
Moderator Jameson Parker
www.readjamesonparker.com

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2017, 08:42:28 AM »
One of the best things we can all do to protect our hunting rights is join Safari Club International. They are to hunting what the NRA is to Second Amendment rights: an effective organization with good contacts in Washington and internationally, and with excellent legal clout to back them up.
JP

+1
Mike

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2017, 08:54:03 AM »
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2017/08/unite-save-traditional-grizzly-bear-hunting-british-columbia/#ixzz4qDVdllIV

Unite To Save Traditional Grizzly Bear Hunting In British Columbia

This contains a link to join SCI if anyone is interested.
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 11:31:08 AM »
What's next? These idjits totaled deer hunting in PA., now B.C. Griz hunting.  Is it anti hunting or a new approach to anti guns? I suspect the latter!

The worst part of the destruction of the Pennsylvania deer hunting is that it was done by the idiots who are supposed to protect it who were obviously were bought and paid for by certain groups including the insurance industry.  The number one scumbag that was involved was Dr. GARY ALT who was the head of the deer management program, which in reality a far more accurate description is the deer massacre leader, may he burn in hell for what he did.  The new great idea these idiots came up with is to require a pheasant stamp, which costs $26.90 in addition to a general hunting license which costs $20.90, to hunt pheasants even if you raise or buy them and stock your own land.  Even the lifetime hunting license holders who bought their licenses prior to this year have to buy one even though when they bought their licenses they weren't required to have the stamp.  The only exception is junior hunters which don't have to buy one.  The level of their stupidity and greed is absolutely crazy and sickening. 
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 02:14:10 PM »
Self defense and target shooting, and there would still be a need for guns for the muggers, robbers, and murderers which banning hunting would not solve.
Only in some of the states in the U S!  I needed to carry a range receipt in Maryland to cover transporting guns!  ;D  Exactly the reason I am in Florida!