Spike Camp

Salutes and Question

juan

• View Profile
Salutes and Question
« on: August 23, 2017, 05:27:02 PM »
How are you? Its a long time I dont enter this beautiful forum. First at all I want to send my regards for all in that country. This time is to say that I became in a owner of a  Rifle Sauer S 101 in 308 W. But WAITTTT!!!!! I didnt go out my Vanguard and I will never do that!! SLOW. I cant find an aditional magazine for that gun. All pages says me that they dont send to Argentina for rectrictions and things like that. Here, Sauer dealer doesnt have that piece. I need some advice from you because I consider that you are the best country and the most important persons with knowledge in arms. Can anybody tell me about a shop in order to obtain that article in your country or in another with capacity to send the magazine to Argentina?. Thank you everyone so much
Juan, from Argentina.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:45:54 PM by juan »
Why make things easy if you can make it difficult?

Re: Salutes and Question
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »
Hello Juan, I think you finally have us stumped, but it's great to hear from you. I have a 308 win pistol and enjoy it, I use it in the slug hunting zones. Not many Sauer rifle dealers in my area, but hopefully you find a clip somewhere. 
Doug

Jameson

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:51:25 PM »
I'll try to get an answer for you, Juan.
JP

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:59 PM »
One thousands of thanks for all of you.

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 08:54:21 AM »
If there's a restriction prohibiting magazines from being shipped from the United States to Argentian you're not going to be able to get one shipped to you.  I would talk with the dealer and ask him to order it for you or one other option you have is to contact Sauer directly and ask them how you can get one.

Here's a link to email Sauer:

http://www.sauer.de/en/company/contact/
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 07:06:01 PM »
The only other things I can think of is to see if you can get an after market magazine or buy one by the individual pieces and assemble it yourself.  I'd ask your dealer to try to track down the importer who brings the rifles into your country and see if they can get one for you. 

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »
Juan,

Trata de comunicarte con esta compania (Numrich Gun Parts), ellos tienes partes para armas de todo typo y talvez te pueden mandar una a Argentina.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Sorry guys, didn't mean to go Spanish secure with Juan, but I figured it would be easier for him to read my message in Spanish.   What I said it so reach out to Numrich Gun Parts, that they may be able to help him out since they sell new & old gun parts.

Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Jameson

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 10:04:19 AM »
Juan,
I received the following information from Weatherby:

"We have a relatively new dealer, Bowie, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He should be able to contact Bowie with the serial number on his rifle to place an order. Their contact ph#: 54 11 4384 6000."

I hope that helps.
JP

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 08:26:36 PM »
Para45 and Jameson. Thank you very much. I know Bowie Gunshop. That guys are serious and very good person but they are not  Sauer dealer. I am always in contact with them. My Ruger was bought to them. I will try with Numrich.
I will tell you the results of that.
Bye Bye

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 06:17:41 AM »
Juan,
I received the following information from Weatherby:

"We have a relatively new dealer, Bowie, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He should be able to contact Bowie with the serial number on his rifle to place an order. Their contact ph#: 54 11 4384 6000."

I hope that helps.
JP

That's what makes Weatherby the great company they are.  You can be sure there's not many other companies that would step up to try to help someone out with a competitor's product.  Great job Weatherby!

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 11:26:47 AM »
Too bad Juan doesn't need a clip for a Vanguard.He needs one for a Sauer.Or at least that's how I read his post.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
Too bad Juan doesn't need a clip for a Vanguard.He needs one for a Sauer.Or at least that's how I read his post.
You are right. I doesnt need a clip for a Vanguard. I need one for a Sauer. I dont understand the message.

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »
I have never said that Weatherby Co was bad. Inclusive I said that I didnt get out my Vanguard. Some post sounds like a bell to me. I give you my excuses for my interventions in this too select forum. Good bye friends.

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »
I think he ment it would be easier for us to help if you needed a clip for a Vanguard. I've never seen any Sauer products at any of the shops I've visited. Hope to see some more posts from you again, Juan.
Doug