Spike Camp

5 boxes of .224 weatherby

Chris

• View Profile
5 boxes of .224 weatherby
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:33:00 PM »
I have seen this on hoosiertopics.com in the firearm/archery section for awhile now. Think I even posted it before. He wants $275 but you never know you might ask the guy if he would take less for it. Pm me and I will give you the contact info from the website.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

Chris

• View Profile
Re: 5 boxes of .224 weatherby
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »
No need to kill the messenger I was just posting it in case someone needed ammo. I get absolutely nothing from this if it sales. I have no idea how much .224 ammo sales for.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »
No beef with your post.Once I looked at prices for it on gunbroker I pulled my add
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 07:08:14 PM »
Kinda lost.Think I missed something here?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 07:17:23 PM »
Like I said earlier, I was just posting this in case someone was looking. I was not selling it. It might be or might not be a good deal I couldn't tell you. I know that more than person on here will give people a heads up if they see something that someone might need or want. Maybe in the future I will refrain from posting things like this or responding to people who are searching for items they want or need.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 04:37:54 AM »
Again I'll say I have no problem with your post or others posting when they find something for sale on the net that they think Nation members would be interested in.While searching GB for prices I came across the same ammo from the guy in Indiana that you posted about.He has it listed there also.
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.