Spike Camp

Hurricane Harvey vs. my guns and gear

Re: Hurricane Harvey vs. my guns and gear
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »
So sorry to hear of your losses. Thankfully you and your family are safe. I can not imagine the devastation you have been going through! It is heartbreaking to see the fruits of your labor damaged so badly.

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 07:28:41 PM »
very sorry to hear of your losses,my parents grew up in the la grange area,we have family and many friends there that have lived there whole life there and said they never saw the river like that,god bless you and your family 

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 09:44:43 PM »
Thank you to all, for the kind words and prayers.  They both DO help.  I am mixing up four gallons of Ed's Red tomorrow for the remainder of the firearms.  You would not believe the amount of WD that I have gone through.  I will make it through this, and most of the guns hopefully will.  Thank you again, y'all are the best.  See my next post on the relief effort.  South Texas Killer, please PM me some last names of your people if you want to.  MM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 03:20:40 AM »
Glad to see you are safe. Not surprised to see many willing to help, despite the news this is a great country and the people in it.
Mike

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 03:50:25 AM »
Glad to see you are safe. Not surprised to see many willing to help, despite the news this is a great country and the people in it.
+1

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 06:55:07 AM »
musicman - On behalf of all of us at Weatherby, we are truly sorry to hear about your losses but glad to hear you are safe.  All the best,

Adam Weatherby

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 07:13:15 AM »
Very sorry to hear the bad news about your guns but very happy to hear that you and your family are ok

Terry
Ontario,Canada........yours to discover

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 09:52:10 AM »
Please check this FEMA link that has resources/links.
https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/videos/137016
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 04:40:23 PM »
MM, sorry for the late reply, and I am very sorry for the damage your guns suffered, but thank God you are well.

BTW, the C-130 you see flying real low,  and spraying for mosquitoes are from the Reserves.  We've been coordinating all that stuff.  Hope it helps keep them biting SOB away.