Spike Camp

A Journalistís Guide to Guns

DW5

• View Profile
A Journalistís Guide to Guns
« on: October 06, 2017, 06:09:58 AM »
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

DW5

• View Profile
Re: A Journalistís Guide to Guns
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:17:53 AM »
Also, as per Davis Hookstead at The Daily Caller, here is what CNN posted last night to show viewers what a bump stock looks like. While it is equipped with a suppressor and a nice grenade launcher, sadly, we lack a bump stock...
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:32:52 AM »
I suppose it reflects most of the press' agenda as much as their ignorance.  This would be the same press that predicted a Clinton victory.  :)

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 03:01:59 PM »
Since most journalists can't even speak English anymore, how can you expect anything better when it comes to having a passing acquaintance with the topic being reported on.
JP
Moderator Jameson Parker
www.readjamesonparker.com

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 03:09:49 PM »
Very true jameson

Terry
Ontario,Canada........yours to discover

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 03:53:14 PM »
A non English speaking" journalist" would have a much better understanding of weapons, I would think. A "journalist" researches a subject before relaying intentionally false or misleading information. It seems to me that lame stream media does not employ a true journalist but whores who sell their souls for money and a "job"

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 06:36:42 AM »
A significant example of the concern for "accurate" reporting.
Duane

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »
That is my fear, that most of the left idiots, would categorize a Magpull stock as a bumptock, and probably be subject to their ban all bumpstocks madness.

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 02:13:34 PM »
That is my fear, that most of the left idiots, would categorize a Magpull stock as a bumptock, and probably be subject to their ban all bumpstocks madness.
+1

dubyam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »
Are you kidding? Before we are done, your index finger will be a bump stock. In fact, "bump stock" has become the euphemism of choice (over the ubiquitous "booger hook") to indicate trigger finger. Typical uses:

Hey, pal, get your bump stock off my beer.

RSO says keep your bump stock off the bang switch, fng!

Everybody's got their bump stocks in my pie these days...
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

fuonlynu

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 04:28:04 PM »
They got the Glock part right. ;)

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 11:50:21 AM »
Most of these so called "journalists" couldn't report correctly on how to use a urinal. They'd probably sit on it. They likely learned their firearm knowledge from Hollywood (where bullets make showers of sparks whenever they hit literally anything and make cars blow up too).
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.