Defect gun

• View Profile
Re: Defect gun
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
Robert did you forget to take your medications again  :o :o
Mike

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 07:25:55 AM »
I recently had a Weatherby 270 rifle fire while on safety. I have repeatedly sent urgent messages for over a Month to this company to try and figure out what I need to do. My messages have been ignored and my last mail to them was putting them on notice that in the event someone is injured with this defect rifle the ignored messages would be used in a suit. No more Weatherbys for me.
Robert wilson

Hi Robert,

We see your message and will touch bases with you today to ensure you’re taken care of.  We take customer service (particularly safety issues) very seriously and will be looking into the matter until resolved.  Look forward to Wendy reaching you today.  If she is unable to reach you, please feel free to call her directly at 1-800-227-2016

Scott Morrell | Director of Operations
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:29:28 AM by smorrell »
Scott Morrell | Director of Service & Merchandise
Weatherby

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 08:47:30 AM »
Besides making fine firearms, Weatherby is one of the best companies at Customer Service. So Robert here's your chance to find out why we are so protective of this company, give Wendy a call if she hasn't already reached you.
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 07:08:54 PM »
Pretty sure y'all are talking to nobody at this point. He hasn't been active since posting that sorry attempt to get under everyone's skin.

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 08:26:35 PM »
Pretty sure y'all are talking to nobody at this point. He hasn't been active since posting that sorry attempt to get under everyone's skin.

Your probably right, but if someone else does a search for "defect gun" it can pop up. You can even find it on google!! This way if they read all the posts they'll get the real scoop, glad to see Weatherby responded.
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 09:05:24 AM »
Good point Blackbear3!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 02:06:53 PM »
Great idea Blackbear3. 
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 12:15:58 PM »
I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping Weatherby posts here if they ever got a hold of this guy and the end results.  That would certainly elevate any questions about his alleged issue.

dubyam

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure, based on his contradictory response to my email, the POS doesn't even own a Weatherby rifle.
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »
I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 05:52:12 AM »
I wouldn't doubt that for a second.
Some people are good at calling a spade a spade. ;)
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 07:01:06 PM »
I've been known for doing that for a long time.   ;)

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 04:56:31 PM »
I'd love to know if Weatherby ever got a hold of this guy and what the real story is.  Hopefully Weatherby will post what they found out.