Spike Camp

Pictures of my Like-New Custom 7mm WBY Accumark -- $1000 shipped to you

Philip

• View Profile
Guys, sorry it's taken so long to get these pictures up.  Believe it or not, I broke my ankle last week on a parachute jump here at Fort Benning.  Uggh!!

Anyway, this is my Mark V Accumark in 7mm WBY purchased new in 2013.  I then sent the stock to B&C for the "desert" pattern and sent the barreled action to Bear Coat for a full Teflon job on all metal--barrel, bolt, receiver, etc (that is the same vendor used by the WBY Custom Shop at the time).  My intent was to make the Accumark look just like my 270 WBY Mark V Outfitter.  It definitely looks just like the Outfitter.  I also added Talley rings with the "Flying W" on them (included with this rifle).

The only blemish on this rifle is a slight streak in the Teflon just above the "Mark V" stamp (occurred as they applied the Teflon at Bear Coat)--see pictures.   

I've put about 15 rounds down the barrel.  Basically I hardly ever shoot it because I always default to my 270 Outfitter.  And now I want to buy my wife a Christmas present and need some money.

So I am parting with this like-new, custom rifle for far less than it's worth.  The first $1,000 gets it shipped to your location.  Hit me up directly at chaplainkramer@yahoo.com if you're interested.  Thanks!   

Re: Pictures of my Like-New Custom 7mm WBY Accumark -- $1000 shipped to you
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:44:26 AM »
Sorry about your injury but thanks for your service. Good luck on your sale. Nice looking rifle.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:38:21 PM »
Nice rifle, well worth what you're asking. If I hadn't recently bought a 6.5-300 I would have been very interested. Did you break your ankle on a day or night jump? Good luck selling your Weatherby and with that ankle healing.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

Philip

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 01:49:01 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes, guys.  Day jump, but I was released too early and landed in some very rough terrain 100 yds off the drop zone.  It was my 80th jump and first-ever jump injury. 

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 02:59:36 PM »
Bummer about the ankle, hope you have a quick recovery. I am in the same boat as a few others, if not for a recent deer blind and .240WBY purchase, I’d be all over this. Thank you for posting it on WBY Nation. Someone is getting a great deal. Also hope your wife understands the depths of your gift!! ;D
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 03:18:46 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes, guys.  Day jump, but I was released too early and landed in some very rough terrain 100 yds off the drop zone.  It was my 80th jump and first-ever jump injury.

Outstanding and you have been pretty lucky it sounds.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 03:48:50 PM »
Thanks for your service and sorry to here of your injury but then better here state side then in action where it could have been life threatening. One thing is for sure and that is you won't be jumping for a while.
Now for the rifle , it sure is a beaut but there again like others I'm short on funds. The price is right and shouldn't last long.
TD

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 04:02:21 PM »
Feet and knees together! Haha. Bummer about the ankle. I wish I was in the market for a rifle, I'd save you the shipping. I'm at Benning too. We ought to go to the range some time.
"The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence."

Michiganhunter

• Honor is the gift you give to yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 05:44:44 PM »
Sorry about your injury. I just purchased 7 mm wb
If you are arguing with an idiot and someone passes by, they don't know who's the idiot.

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 06:05:26 PM »
Nice buck in your Avatar, sorry about your injuries.
Doug

Philip

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 07:32:07 PM »
SOLD

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 08:06:14 PM »
Hope that rifle went to a good new home. Now, time to start thinking about the next one!
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 08:34:18 PM »
I'm sure you have something nice in mind for your wife this Christmas, and It'll be money well spent.
DosEquisShooter