Spike Camp

Steinle Case

224KING

• View Profile
Steinle Case
« on: December 03, 2017, 07:45:30 AM »
Since the Steinle family lost out on any justice for their daughter's death from the POS illegal alien that was not held by the city of SF like ICE wanted.I think they should sue the city of San Francisco for the wrongful death of their daughter Kate.I think the case is there.
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

Re: Steinle Case
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:20:10 AM »
It's not over yet. He was convicted on gun charges which most of the press ignored. The possibility of federal charges are there, too.  But, yes, getting off the murder charges is unbelievable. A law suit is possible, it would drag on for years.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 04:13:09 PM »
I do not see how he got off of "involuntary manslaughter" charges.  I also did not see the "ethnic" makeup of the jury.  Usually that is always posted.  Has anyone seen that.  Prior to the verdicts, the brother of the victim seemed to be an Anti-Trumper; I wonder what he thinks now, seeing the results of "Enchilada Law."  And just think, Sharia Law is far, far worse.  Remember, if in California.  Being there illegally:  NO CRIME.  Being deported five times, returning six times:  NO CRIME.  Sought for arrest by the Feds, but freed by the locals:  NO CRIME.  Killing an innocent person:  NO CRIME.  Charged with drug trafficking twenty years ago:  NO CRIME.  Illegally being in possession of a firearm:  CRIME.  Patting a female co-worker on the fanny:  CRIME.  They did not mention if the magazine in the pistol was hi-cap or not, that might have gotten him an extra year in jail.  One article said that the perp "found" the stolen gun.  I have been looking for guns laying on the ground for almost fifty years, and have never found one.  Why can't I find a free gun, like criminals always seem to do.  MM

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 04:23:31 PM »
One way to look at it.Maybe all the criminals from your state,wherever you might be,will move to California after seeing this.
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 04:32:38 PM »
Lethal injection of about an inch and a half of .264 diameter lead!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »
It's sad when our judicial system throws the book at innocent citizens, but do nothing for the guilty illegals. Kalifornia is a very screwed up state.  I lived there back in the 80s, and it was a great place to live, then it got screwed up.  I'll never set foot there again.  Beautiful state, with screwed up laws.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 07:44:23 AM »
Here in Texas, we're being invaded by people getting out the hell of there.
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.