Spike Camp

My military career

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: My military career
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 05:33:24 PM »
Thank you gents!  It's going to be a little different, I now need to see what to wear and coordinate colors.  Something I didn't have to do for all these years.  The uniform was a very easy wardrobe to wear, and no color coordination necessary!  I also had to run to the stores and buy something different to wear besides jeans.  ;D ;D

DW, thank you sir for your kind words. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
Congratulations Oscar, and thank you for your dedicated years of service to our country. 
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 08:36:07 PM »
thank you for your service, have a great retirement  8)

Rob

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 01:59:40 PM »
Congratulations on your retirement and a sincere thanks for your service.
Blessings to you and your family as you make the transition to the next phase in your life.
Duane

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 02:37:28 PM »
Oscar i being a desert storm vet i wanted to thank you for your service. I seem to remember reading that you were not borne in this country and here you put all those years serving our great nation and far more patriotic than a whole lot of people borne here. Thank you for serving and your love for our country.
Good Hunting And Shooting To all
Derrill

Michiganhunter

• Honor is the gift you give to yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
You have had a career in the ultimate service. You have protected and preserved our freedoms as a career. A career that could have required the ultimate sacrifice. I did not. I have enjoyed all the benefits of your career. Thank you and your family for doing so and may God bless all of you. Words are too small to express my gratitude.
If you are arguing with an idiot and someone passes by, they don't know who's the idiot.

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 02:54:53 PM »
Thanks for your service Oscar, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. We need more people like you in the good old USA! Enjoy your semiretirement!
Doug

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »
Congrats 🎊🎉🍾🎈.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

rgam4272

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 06:03:59 PM »
PARA45,
-Thank YOU for your service to OUR country.  I to spent time in the Marines and retired from the Air Force last year.
It is amazing how time flies on by.  Meeting and working with and for some of the finest Men and Woman that America
has to offer, in some of the most trying times of joy and sadness, elation and heartbreak is and has been an honor for
me as I am sure it is for you.  Thank YOU once again and now it is time to take the pack off and hopefully live a simple
life my friend.  Congrats!!!
Rg

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 07:35:42 PM »
Congratulations Para45 and Thank You for your Service. Best wishes on your civilan job. If its on base im sure you will injoy it.
Mark

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 07:37:16 PM »
Thanks for service and good luck in all your future endeavors.
TD

3X8

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 08:37:34 AM »
Congrats on your retirement!

First thing you'll find is you can finally get everything done you want to get done. Bad part about that is when you're done with everything you want to do you're left with a big list of things that need to be done that you really don't want to do so mix them together  ;D

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 08:38:19 AM »
God Bless you and thank you. Don't be surprised if you miss putting on the uniform some mornings. More time for hunting though I'm guessing!
Come and take it.

Jameson

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2017, 09:58:19 AM »
Thank you for your service, Sir, and good hunting!
JP

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »
Thanks again gents, I appreciate your kind words & wishes.

Out of all the certificates I'm getting, unfortunately I did not get one signed by President Trump yet.  I'll have to wait for that one, because I sure as hell do not want one from Oh Blah Blah.  ;D ;D 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".