Spike Camp

What's up with the nation

Cody Hanby

• ♥ Phở ♥
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with the nation
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »
The avatars are on opposite side of page, some messages are partly scrambled.
Any other site I am on is OK .
Just all kind of jumbled up.
Maybe I should restart computer and see if thing straighten up. :)
are you referring to where you can see the quote part of a comment, but not the reply, and you can see that comment if it gets quoted by somebody else but you cant see the original comment in between? i can demonstrate. sorry to spam a couple extra replies. i have had that happen before and i do not recall ever saying anything. it would be like as follows (again, sorry for spam)
Cody Hanby

Cody Hanby

• ♥ Phở ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »
are you referring to where you can see the quote part of a comment, but not the reply, and you can see that comment if it gets quoted by somebody else but you cant see the original comment in between? i can demonstrate. sorry to spam a couple extra replies. i have had that happen before and i do not recall ever saying anything. it would be like as follows (again, sorry for spam)
blah blah blah
does my chain of replies to myself sort of demonstrate your issue? obviously i set it up and this is a fake scenario but it looks identical to what i have seen trying to read threads in the past.
Cody Hanby

Cody Hanby

• ♥ Phở ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 08:27:34 PM »
*facepalm* i guess i missed half of the comment i was originally replying to. your profile got screwed up, i will make and
post a video on the issues you mentioned in a couple minutes.
Cody Hanby

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 08:46:25 PM »
be computer Must your just  ::) ;D ;D

The only post not messed up. ;)
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 08:51:42 PM »
no problems here

Rob

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 09:26:11 PM »
Heres one for you Big Muddy

musicman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 11:06:14 PM »
Quite often, when I try to log in, it says, "Site unavailable" or something like that.  So I hit the "refresh" icon, and then I'm in.  MM

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 06:21:27 AM »
If you are using firefox they just did a major update and if you didn't update to the new browser that could be part of your problem.
TD

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 08:07:00 AM »
If you are using firefox they just did a major update and if you didn't update to the new browser that could be part of your problem.

Might have been it, things were still messed up when I restarted this morning and just now everything was back to the way it should be.
Thanks for all the advice, none of it was any help, but you tried. :) :) :)
I can't tame wild women

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 08:58:37 AM »
Even though none of the help worked, thats what we're here for, to try to help each other out when there are problems.  ;D I know you say it jokingly, but really, I'll say this, theres no better forum than the Nation as a great group of friends.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 09:40:55 AM »
I've had no problems here either. Sometimes all you need to do is clear your browser cache and history (dump those cookies) and restart your browser.
Come and take it.

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »
Even though none of the help worked, thats what we're here for, to try to help each other out when there are problems.  ;D I know you say it jokingly, but really, I'll say this, theres no better forum than the Nation as a great group of friends.

You are right I was joking. :)
 I also like this site as the members here are very helpful :) and it's just a pleasant place to visit.
Very few Trolls and it seems there are quite a few around the same age although that doesn't matter as young guys like Cody and old guys like Badsection are made to feel right at home. ;D ;D ;)
I can't tame wild women

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 11:54:29 AM »

You are right I was joking. :)
 I also like this site as the members here are very helpful :) and it's just a pleasant place to visit.
Very few Trolls and it seems there are quite a few around the same age although that doesn't matter as young guys like Cody and old guys like Badsection are made to feel right at home. ;D ;D ;)

Your computer must still be messed up, you said Cody is young and Bad is Old!!!???
Doug

badsection

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 12:01:07 PM »
? Me? Old?  :) MM, I had the same problem and deleted the nation then re installed and the problem went away.

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 01:15:10 PM »
Everything is the right way up down under.... :o
Aussie gun nut.