« on: January 06, 2018, 06:02:56 AM »
Badsection was that you that won the $450 million? :o :o

New Weatherby's for the Nation? ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:49:24 AM by Big Muddy rancher »
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Re: Florida lottery winner
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »
IF I did, I certainly wouldn't post it anywhere till I had the money in the bank. It's not me, yet!  I did "win" $3.50 on the "lucky money".  I do have a powerball ticket for tonight. :) 

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
I hardly ever play the lotto, but I did pick up a couple tickets because, well... $550 million!! Anyway, do the number on my ticket have to match the drawing for that week? Or can you win based on passed numbers drawn, or future numbers?  I don't play often enough to know how it works.
"The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence."

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 03:07:28 AM »
I hardly ever play the lotto, but I did pick up a couple tickets because, well... $550 million!! Anyway, do the number on my ticket have to match the drawing for that week? Or can you win based on passed numbers drawn, or future numbers?  I don't play often enough to know how it works.
good for one draw only on the day on the ticket.  :)

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 04:16:07 AM »
Thank you
"The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence."