Spike Camp

Bears

badsection

Bears
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:22:35 PM »
I was just reading an article about a bear attack near Naples, Florida. It's just about across the state from me, maybe 75 miles.   :)

Re: Bears
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 04:28:46 PM »
I guess you will have to stock up on Bear spray ;D
TD

badsection

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:46:34 PM »
I guess you will have to stock up on Bear spray ;D
  The guy was letting his dog out when attacked. No mention of what breed of dog!   ;D

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:38:50 PM »
Yap bears do weird shit if pissed off by a dog. Bear spray is a good idea, or an m 60 load with ammo would be pretty good bear spray....lol

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM »
You keep hearing more and more about urban Bear attacks makes you wonder what's going on and why they are coming into populated areas ? Maybe they need to be hunted more.
Probably a local Bear that has been feeding on unsecured garbage cans and bird feeders. People think they are so cute and do nothing to get rid of them also.
TD

badsection

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 06:58:08 AM »
Usually I hear about gator or snake problems here in Florida.  A bear attack in Florida is a new one for me.  :)

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 07:03:08 AM »
Usually I hear about gator or snake problems here in Florida.  A bear attack in Florida is a new one for me.  :)

What about the "cougars" you fight off down at the Villages? ;D
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

badsection

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 08:44:58 AM »
I don't fight those "cougars" off too much!  We do have "everglade panthers" that are the same 4 legged critter you have, just the geography difference.  :)

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 02:29:57 PM »
I don't fight those "cougars" off too much!  We do have "everglade panthers" that are the same 4 legged critter you have, just the geography difference.  :)
I would be less worried about the 4 legged kind then the 2 legged ones since they can and will take the shirt off your back and leave you out in the cold with out a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. ;D
TD

badsection

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:12 PM »
I would be less worried about the 4 legged kind then the 2 legged ones since they can and will take the shirt off your back and leave you out in the cold with out a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. ;D
   Pretty hard to squeeze blood out of a turnip!  LOL!  It's usually the other way around, T D!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:57:05 PM by badsection »

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:47 PM »
Here in MI. I have seen deer in the last couple years where they never were before metro detroit area. Lived there 40 years and never seen one until last year. Its because of all the building going on. Some just head the wrong direction. It will continue. And its the same with the bears. Loss of habitat is the problem.
Mark

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 06:39:41 PM »
Bad, last year Florida had the first bear hunt in years.  However, the bears are being hunted in the norther part of the state, and not on the central part.  I'm sure these bears are moving around, just like the panthers do.  Bad, I know you are a tough guy, but be careful of those cougars from the Villages, I hear they are vicious!  LMAO!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".