Spike Camp

Element Deluxe stock loose

Element Deluxe stock loose
« on: January 20, 2018, 02:09:38 PM »
Hey all,

Iíve shot countless rounds through my Element and the stock is coming loose... again. The first time it came loose I tightened it down firm (not cranked) with a dab of loctite on the threads. Just today at the end of shooting trap I noticed the threads are coming loose (500+ rounds). Should I address this with Weatherby? Thanks!! -Maestro

Re: Element Deluxe stock loose
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 09:45:53 AM »
Same problem with my 2 year old SA-08. Last year they sent me a new lock washer - tightened to spec and blue locktite, first rounds at trap this last weekend and it is loose again.....hope they share a permanent fix soon

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »
Hey all,

Iíve shot countless rounds through my Element and the stock is coming loose... again. The first time it came loose I tightened it down firm (not cranked) with a dab of loctite on the threads. Just today at the end of shooting trap I noticed the threads are coming loose (500+ rounds). Should I address this with Weatherby? Thanks!! -Maestro

Maestro,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your Element. Please give us a call at 1-800-227-2016 and ask for Carol.  She'll help determine what is happening and get you shooting again. 

Best,
Scott Morrell | Director of Operations

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 01:39:50 PM »
@smorrell

I called Carol and a replacement screw is on the way. Thank you very much and you guys made my Monday!