Spike Camp

Prayers For Blackbear and Family

DW5

• View Profile
Prayers For Blackbear and Family
« on: February 15, 2018, 02:40:33 PM »
Blackbear, just wanted to say prayers are still being sent. While there is nothing that can be said to make your’s and your family’s situation magically better, I do know prayer is a powerful thing. I know it is a powerful thing to know others pray for your wellness as well. I would have sent this as a DM but I also know there are others on here who are praying too, and bet they chime in. Thank you for the wisdom and grace you have shared with the Nation during a time I can’t begin to comprehend.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:07:48 PM by DW5 »
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: Prayers For Blackbear and Family
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 03:09:04 PM »
Well said DW.  Blackbear, we are also still keeping you and your family in our prayers.  May the Lord's blessings continue to shine on you and your family.  Stay strong my friend!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

badsection

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 03:19:16 PM »
Blackbear, just wanted to say prayers are still being sent. While there is nothing that can be said to make your’s and your family’s situation magically better, I do know prayer is a powerful thing. I know it is a powerful thing to know others pray for your wellness as well. I would have sent this is a DM but I also know there are others on here who are praying too, and bet they chime in. Thank you for the wisdom and grace you have shared with the Nation during a time I can’t begin to comprehend.

+1

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 03:26:53 PM »
Prayers sent.
TD

Michiganhunter

• Honor is the gift you give to yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 03:39:32 PM »
May God bless you through this time of sorrow.
If you are arguing with an idiot and someone passes by, they don't know who's the idiot.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 05:03:53 PM »
Blackbear, prayers for you and your family. Through Him all is possible.
Blessings,
Duane

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 05:23:21 PM »
I can only imagine how I would be in his situation. I hope in time his pain eases.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 07:58:25 PM »
Thanks everyone, I didn't expect it to be so rough but the last 20 months I became even more in Love with her as I was her nurse and caregiver pretty much 24/7. Her last 3 weeks of life as I did her hospice care was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, but I wouldn't trade a second of it for anything else. God only knows how much I Loved her and I always will, Jean was such a beautiful human being!!! If she isn't in heaven then there's no hope at all for me!!!  Doug
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 08:01:40 PM by Blackbear3 »
Doug

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 08:55:05 PM »
Doug, prayers for your pain and to be able pick up the pieces as best as you can. I bet she must have been proud to be your wife the way you stayed by her side and took care of her.
Come and take it.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
Doug, Again Deepest Condolences in the loss of your wonderful wife. The good thing is you have thousands of great memories of her that will make your heart smile every once in a while. Little visits like that make life wonderful all over again. Prayers sent, and prayers can create great changes. Dan
DosEquisShooter

Danny Norman

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 05:01:01 PM »
Black Bear, I to lost my wife of 44 years. I was her caregiver also for 7 of her last years. Thank god I have a close family and grandchildren. A sword has pierced your heart. God will give you the grace to get through this it is a terrible time. I look at my 2 youngest grandchildren and they have the same bottom lip shape as my wife did. It is a constant reminder of her when I look at them. Prayers for you and your family . God bless my friend.

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 07:35:01 PM »
Prayers sent.  Never underestimate the power of prayers, I know when my daughter was hurt I did A LOT of praying as did LOTS of other people and thank God for healing her and keeping her here with us. 
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 08:49:06 PM »
Praying for you Doug. God speed in your healing process.
Mark

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 10:49:03 PM »
Black Bear, I to lost my wife of 44 years. I was her caregiver also for 7 of her last years. Thank god I have a close family and grandchildren. A sword has pierced your heart. God will give you the grace to get through this it is a terrible time. I look at my 2 youngest grandchildren and they have the same bottom lip shape as my wife did. It is a constant reminder of her when I look at them. Prayers for you and your family . God bless my friend.

First off Danny Welcome to the Nation!!! I never knew how bad grief was until I lost my wife and to have your first post be for my loss means a lot. So Bless you and I hope you get to enjoy those grandkids for many years to come. Every time my granddaughter Evie would see me go to the casket she would wrap her arms around my leg and hug me and if she saw tears rolling down my face she'd cry too. It still warms my heart thinking of her hugs.
I've run into a lot of wonderful people since my wife passed, maybe there's still hope for this world after all!!!
Doug