Spike Camp

Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"

danno50

• View Profile
Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"
« on: March 02, 2018, 05:53:12 AM »
Democrats have introduced an assault weapons ban again and use the same lame arguments. Florida's Congressman Ted Deutch the Parkland representative also got behind the bill.
Of importance is Florida's 18th congressional district rep, Brian Mast's stand against the weapons ban on MSNBC and his views as a combat veteran and double amputee. Someone who fought for our country. Article below:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/house-dems-introduce-assault-weapons-ban/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20180302_FridayDigest_163&utm_campaign=/blog/house-dems-introduce-assault-weapons-ban/
DosEquisShooter

Re: Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 06:24:41 AM »
Good post!  If we give an inch, they'll take a mile!   :)

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 09:17:55 AM »
How do you like they way they are getting all of our attention away from the real cause of the problem- the FBI not doing their job! They, and the local law enforcement dropped the ball on this and now it's the NRA's fault and the law abiding citizens in this countries fault. I think they should ban the FBI, after all, they knew about this guy, did nothing about it and lie about everything. But no, they quickly turn the heat off themselves and onto the NRA. All the NRA is doing is protecting the U.S. Constitution, exactly what the FBI takes an oath to honor, protect and defend, as do ALL politicians when they take office. It's time we hold THEM accountable.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 09:28:03 AM by godscountry »
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 02:51:27 PM »
Well said Godscountry!!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
+1 Godscountry!!

Stacy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
I like to remind liberals it's called the "Bill of Rights" not the "Bill of Needs". The DOJ has the stats to show the last assault weapons ban did nothing to stop crime. Why make the same mistake twice?   

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 11:13:52 AM »
How do you like they way they are getting all of our attention away from the real cause of the problem- the FBI not doing their job! They, and the local law enforcement dropped the ball on this and now it's the NRA's fault and the law abiding citizens in this countries fault. I think they should ban the FBI, after all, they knew about this guy, did nothing about it and lie about everything. But no, they quickly turn the heat off themselves and onto the NRA. All the NRA is doing is protecting the U.S. Constitution, exactly what the FBI takes an oath to honor, protect and defend, as do ALL politicians when they take office. It's time we hold THEM accountable.
Well said, and unfortunately too true.
JP
Moderator Jameson Parker
www.readjamesonparker.com

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »
J.C.!
It's been TWO Decades and we have not effected controlled school access/security for our future, in our kids and grandkids...
It's simple and most definitely easily affordable.  Can we say courthouses and airports? Not to forget corporations.
If I had a say as a stakeholder, I would contract this dilemma out to the Israelis/Mosad, as they are the very best at this on the planet.
Let's not give up on this, screw the swamp rats.
Bill, Warren, Jeff, Elon, Tim, Tiger, MJ, Larry, Clint, Elwood, et al. Gettie Up Men
GBuA

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 08:15:14 AM »
Remember the democrat loon who shot at the Congressman while they were practicing baseball.  I don't recall anything about banning the ARs. 

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 10:50:53 AM »
The lefties just don't understand that the 2nd Amendment wasn't written so we can go hunting; it is to defend against enemies of a free America, foreign and domestic, even our own government if it turns on us. As such, it goes far beyond even shooting a thug that breaks into your house. Exactly why we should be able to own them. I was afraid this ban crap was going to surface fast, which why I finally just got one last weekend (glad I did it when I did - already hooked after shooting it). I had recently mentioned maybe the age 21 thing might be an acceptable compromise, but I've re-thought that, especially now, since the lefties are going full bore ban no matter what.
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.

danno50

• View Profile
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 08:21:21 AM »
The Sunshine state is moving forward with a Gun Ban bill and makes some provisions for CC.
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/florida-senate-big-gun-bill/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20180309_FridayDigest_164&utm_campaign=/blog/florida-senate-big-gun-bill/
  I am hopeful the Governor will use the line item veto on some features of this bill or the entire bill! 

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 10:54:05 AM »
The Florida Education ASSO wants to rule out the funding in the budget for arming certain personnel within the school. Leaving it to local LEO didn't do much good this last go round, and the funding would be much more costly than using qualified staff members with proper training.
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »
The proposed 3 day wait is a useless "feel good " idea that is zero cost.  The rest is expensive window dressing with no real explanation where the money is coming from.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »
All the measures the other side has come up are useless, to include the TSA people.  Like you say, they are feel good measures, that in the end are completely useless and cost billions of Dollars.