Spike Camp

Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"

Re: Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »
The jackass signed the bill! 

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 04:19:14 PM »
The NRA has filed a federal suit against the new law signed by Governor Jackass!   ;D

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 05:40:36 PM »
Wow, I guess since this is his last term, he just doesn't care.  What a true POS!

dubyam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »
I suspect he's sealing his fate in the senate race he's planning. He apparently didn't learn anything from watching Crist.
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM »
the ar15 does make a great coyote rifle.

I have my doubts they could ever ban the ar15 or all semi-auto rifles altogether? if you ban semi auto rifles then do you ban semi-auto handguns? revolvers?

I think magazine capacity limits might be able to get passed.

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »
The shooter in Florida was using 10 round mags.  But, logic has nothing to do with what laws will get passed!  Governor Jackass maybe cut Senator Nelson off at the knees on gun control and gained a few democrats on his campaign for Senator as term limits kick in on the governor job.

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 06:11:18 AM »
These idiots  should be told, but probably already know, that all semi-automatic rifles can be made into assault rifles by changing the stock. There is no valid classification of an assault rifle. So, the focus is really on all semi-automatic rifles because the only difference between a semi-automatic sporting rifle and a "so-called" assault rifles is the stock.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2018, 07:51:56 AM »
Have you seen the AR's that are California approved? The stocks are pure ugly and shapeless. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:11:44 AM by badsection »

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2018, 11:35:25 AM »
They should immediately start to sell AR-15s with a plain vanilla, western style, wood stock. This should be done and the manufacturers should advertise them as AR-15s.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »
Have you seen the AR's that are California approved? The stocks are pure ugly and shapeless.

That's so ugly that whoever designed it should be ashamed of themselves and be banned from ever designing any part of a gun again.  I'd put a bag over my head so no one would know it was me with that. 
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:04 PM »
The mag release doesn't work either, you are supposed to use a pointy object to eject the mag.  The terrorist who shot all those people at the Christmas party in St Bernardino, didn't bother to get a Kalifornia compliance type AR.  Stupid laws. 

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 02:17:49 PM »
It is what is "legal" in California right now.  Waiting on the next loony state to follow! 

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 08:05:11 AM »
That is one stupid looking stock. I'm still trying to get what all that ridiculous BS is supposed to accomplish in terms of making the rifle "safer."
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 08:58:48 AM »
It is designed to accommodate a really stupid California law.  I guess they outlawed AR's by appearance rather than function.

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 09:37:26 AM »
Now there's physical proof - what dumbasses lefties really are!
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.