Spike Camp

Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"

danno50

• View Profile
Re: Assault Weapons Ban "Cuz You Don’t ‘Need’ Em!"
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 03:14:12 PM »
Dr. Fiendstine, I mean Senator Fiendstine knows how to screw up a party. Not just her own party(dems) but everybody eles's in the state. There will always be an underground for illegal firearms, but responsible adults, including 18 yr olds continue to pay the consequences. Everyone knows that restrictions on firearms won't stop the mentally challenged, your run of the mill bad guy or terrorist thats bent on taking innocent lives. Meanwhile the wisdom of the powers that be allow illegal aliens in the state, commit felony crimes and release them before justice can be served. I wonder if they'd hold or release a criminal alien who shot an American citizen with a California compliant AR 15?
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »
I total agree with this

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2018, 06:08:14 AM »
Tx Senator John Cornyn's gun legislation is being supported by the NRA which includes backing an issue they, the NRA, before now had disagreed with.(before calling it the firearms surrender bill) I was never comfortable with the NRA's stand not wanting to infringe on the rights of the mentally challenged or those who were constent abusers of women and children. Anyway they've softened their view and stand firm against widening the scope of the proposed bill, which addresses the mentally challenged. The video and attached link give a brief account of the change.
Addendum:
I forgot to add that Senator Cornyn is against raising the age limit to purchase guns, as he said that doesn't get to the root of the problem.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/chris-cox-nra-extreme-risk-protection-orders/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20180316_FridayDigest_165&utm_campaign=/blog/chris-cox-nra-extreme-risk-protection-orders/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:31:16 AM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter