Spike Camp

Proud!

DW5

• View Profile
Re: Proud!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
Guess my point here was that there are thousands of teenagers like my grandson and "instant" grandson that nobody ever hears about. We just are fed the news items about the loonies.  :)

Big +1. There is no classification of people out there that are all bad or all good. This is especially true of classifications that people are a part of through no doing of there own. Your race, gender, age, etc... they do not automatically confer wisdom, stupidity, benevolence, malice or any such things.  The political party one cheers for doesn’t automatically do any of that either, even more so if one it to just blindly root for one as if it was the home town baseball team... with no concept whatsoever what they they are actually cheering for.

People ought to be judged on their thoughts, actions based on their thoughts (even more than thoughts alone), their compassion towards others, tolerance of other people’s views and conviction to stand up for their own.

We just happen to be hearing about all the loony youngsters right now b/c the majority of folks who have the power to amplify their voices agree with the loony ones. But that’s true of the loony 30/40/50/60/70/80/90 year olds right now too.

Just a shame we don’t focus on the upstanding young people like your grandsons.
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 07:32:53 PM »
Congratulations on your grandson, he looks very professional and squared away.
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 07:04:08 AM »
Good show! It is good to see some of the youth of this country stand up for it. You have every right to be proud, actually, very proud.
NRA Endowment
MkV 22-250
MkV 270 + 2 270 wby stainls
MkV 308
MkV 270-300 Wby
MkV Alas 375 H&H
MkV 257 Wby fluted stainls barrel
MkV 7mm Wby stainls UL
MkV 300 Wby stainls x 2
MkV 30-378 Wby
MkV 340 Wby
MkV 375 Wby x 2