Spike Camp

Great Mills

badsection

Great Mills
« on: March 20, 2018, 07:29:04 AM »
Looks like another school shooting developing in ST Mary's county, MD.! 

Re: Great Mills
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 08:21:52 AM »
So much for the effectiveness of their prohibitive commie firearm restrictions.
Come and take it.

badsection

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 08:52:39 AM »
I'm pretty sure a life time friend's son goes to this school. The story is the on duty resource officer shot and wounded the shooter.   

badsection

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 08:56:53 AM »
Just got the news that my friend's son is at the next H S away from Great Mills. 

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 09:41:18 AM »
The sad thing is the police have been raiding the schools since back in Feb looking for guns and investigating gun threats at the schools in St Marys County MD. Nothing seems to stop these idiots from bring guns to school including police raids.
The parents know when something is going down threw social media and keep their children from going to school that day
to protect them so why doesn't law enforcement?
I'm almost willing to bet today's incident is drug or criminally related. The area is a drug infested problem along with a long history with the Pegan Motorcycle club.
TD

badsection

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:52:03 AM »
This school is 2 miles from the gate at Pax River, NAS. There are a lot of Military kids there.   Are you talking about Calvert and Charles counties rather than St. Mary's , T D?  BTW, the shooter is dead. 

badsection

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 02:12:08 PM »
The story is the  dead 17 year old shooter used a handgun and he specifically targeted the 16 year old girl that is in critical condition. Also wounded was a 14 year old boy! 

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 02:37:16 PM »
Amazing what a school guard with a gun and good set of b@lls can do.  Maybe Broward Sherriffs and the POS Israel could learn from this incident. 
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 02:40:32 PM »
Oscar, Democrats don't learn, they pass the buck.
DosEquisShooter

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 02:43:11 PM »
Thanks for posting this Bad, I've been away all morning and isolated, and hadn't heard a thing.
DosEquisShooter

badsection

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 03:03:10 PM »
The fact this one is so close to my friend's work and home and he has a H S aged son really drug me in on this one.  The shooter , being a minor, may not have his name and picture plastered all over the news.  No mention of the numerous Maryland gun laws being violated in this "gun free zone" !  Illegal possession of the gun( 17 yrs old),  illegal transportation of the gun ( in MD, you need to be transporting to hunt or to a range only or to a FFL) , You are also required to transport the weapon and the ammo separately.  Don't ask me how you can do that in a pick up truck! I am absolutely sure it's the law abiding gun owners, the N RA and the non existent AR-15's fault, LOL!   

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 04:21:58 PM »
This school is 2 miles from the gate at Pax River, NAS. There are a lot of Military kids there.   Are you talking about Calvert and Charles counties rather than St. Mary's , T D?  BTW, the shooter is dead.
Yeah I know the schools location since I hauled JP fuel to Pax River and heating oil.
 I did a bunch of construction work down there back in the 1970s that whole area was over run with drugs and the Pagans in the 1990's since I worked with a few Pagan members when I was employed at PEPCO. One of the guys I worked with was accused of murdering a rival dealer in the bowling alley in Waldorf and the Pagan's Lawyer got him off even though there was witnesses.
They cleaned some of the Pagans out when they arrested their leader but I'm willing to bet there are still more then a few hanging around, they just don't wear their colors the way they use to and you don't read about them in the news.

Started reading and hearing about the gun problems back in February and the police have been doing gun raids to get the guns out of the high schools down there.
Google guns in St Marys MD schools and you will see where I'm coming from.
In this case it has been a boy friend girl friend dispute but that is only speculation.
TD

badsection

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 04:44:57 PM »
I ran into the Pagans from Chesapeake Beach on up to Deale, never that far south.  I did the wiring for the Autovann phone system at Pax River and bunch of other places in the 70's but that is almost 50 years ago!  ;D