Spike Camp

Seems They Caught The Golden State Killer

badsection

Re: Seems They Caught The Golden State Killer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2018, 07:08:03 AM »
I grew up in the four letter word capitol of the U S And I'm @(^%%)  +@$^!#_  proud of it!   That would be inside the Washington D C Beltway   LOL! 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 11:39:34 AM by badsection »

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2018, 11:18:52 AM »
I’m not going to lie here. I did not see the original post and don’t know what got (censored). But now I really want to know for some childish reason. Had it been left there I probably would have read it and moved on like most adults and not really given it a second thought. But now I have some burning desire to know what word Badsection typed that was so awful it was best to not be read...  :) :) :)
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

badsection

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 11:41:01 AM »
I’m not going to lie here. I did not see the original post and don’t know what got (censored). But now I really want to know for some childish reason. Had it been left there I probably would have read it and moved on like most adults and not really given it a second thought. But now I have some burning desire to know what word Badsection typed that was so awful it was best to not be read...  :) :) :)
   P.M. sent.  Sent is a four letter word!  LOL!

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
It won’t let me send a pic (screen shot) via direct message but either it censored your direct message or the original joke went way over my head  :D :D .
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

BB340

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
Heeck I'm from country Australia so we were brought up with every 2nd word being the F bomb haha  :D
Aussie gun nut.

badsection

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2018, 04:37:48 PM »
Heeck I'm from country Australia so we were brought up with every 2nd word being the F bomb haha  :D
  This was not a F bomb, not even (censored) close.  LOL!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 04:39:53 PM by badsection »

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 06:46:08 AM »
Kevin maybe you should change your avatar to a real animal like the Hildabeast to get more attention.
I wonder if Weatherby still owns this web site? There is a company in Canada that is anti gun that owns quite a few gun boards.
TD

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 10:02:45 AM »
TD, Maybe Jameson as the top end Moderator can tell us who really owns our forum? If its not owned by Weatherby, why when this website was new would he say he'd refer it to "the IT Guy" when asked about certain functions? I always believed the IT Guy was a software pro hired by Weatherby, not an outside entity.
Not trying to steal the thread, just wondering about TD's ownership remark.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:45:52 AM by danno50 »
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »
TD, Maybe Jameson as the top end Moderator can tell us who really owns our forum? If its not owned by Weatherby, why when this website was new would he say he'd refer it to "the IT Guy" when asked about certain functions? I always believed the IT Guy was a software pro hired by Weatherby, not an outside entity.
Not trying to steal the thread, just wondering about TD's ownership remark.
I was just wondering if Weatherby actually owns the web site since when I joined the Ruger web page I was lead to believe Ruger owned it but I found out later it was a Canadian anti gun web site producer who owned it and many more all gun and hunting related. I'm not trying to steal the thread either but with the censorship it made me wonder.
TD

badsection

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
At the very bottom of this page, it does say 2017 Weatherby Inc.   

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2018, 04:54:38 PM »
Wow.Weatherby doesn't own this Forum?
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »
Former Cop...

Not surprised.

badsection

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 04:03:47 PM »
Former Cop...

Not surprised.
+1 Most cops do that job for the right reasons, some do it for the control!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:05:35 PM by badsection »

Jameson

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 07:55:41 AM »
Weatherby does own this site, but they are in the throes of their move to Wyoming, and their IT guy is probably a little too busy to even open the site. For the record, I didn't censor anybody's post.
JP

badsection

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2018, 08:09:31 AM »
Thanks, Jameson!  Funny that you talk about the same concept as censorship on your blog, presumed to be  for the use of the "N" word in the title of a song!  My "word" was considerably less offensive, IMO.   ;D  Who the fork censored me then and why?  What other words are banned? I can't play by rules that are not public knowledge! 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:07:20 PM by badsection »