Spike Camp

Diamond and Silk at the NRA

Diamond and Silk at the NRA
« on: May 08, 2018, 07:06:18 AM »
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Re: Diamond and Silk at the NRA
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 12:21:58 PM »
The first gun control laws in America nearly 150 years ago were enacted to disarm black folks. These two here have resisted the rank and file Democrat brainwashing programs, good for them.
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.

Stacy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:08:09 PM »
Amen to that. You go girls!

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Some of their videos have been taken off the web because someone has determined their pro-gun, pro-conservative messages to be "hate speech."  Apparently, someone has determined that African Americans cannot think for themselves, and must only believe what they have been told to believe for the last 58 years.  I too say, "go girls," and spread the news, that African Americans need to get off of that Democrat Plantation; ditch the Maxime Waters, Sheliqua Jackson Lees, Al Sharptons, Jessie Jacksons, and the other race baiters.  MM

Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 01:27:44 AM »
I watched this video and the one from where they were being questioned about being censored on Facebook. That is a good one also.
When I first saw them I dismissed them. I was a Cruz guy. After he lost I had to talk myself into the idea of supporting Trump because lets face it I wasn’t going to vote for HRC. I have followed them on Twitter even before Trump won the nomination. Like anyone you are not going to agree with everything they are going to say but some of the stuff I was glad they were saying it.
I work with people that think white is right and anything other than that is wrong. Most of the time I just shake my head at them. Sometimes I say the what they say back at them and then ask them does that really make sense to you?
I am for gun rights to who ever is legal to have them. I think it would be in the NRA’s best interest to seek out people from all races and genders to show that it is important to all people that Americans.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 08:20:21 AM »
I watched this video and the one from where they were being questioned about being censored on Facebook. That is a good one also.
When I first saw them I dismissed them. I was a Cruz guy. After he lost I had to talk myself into the idea of supporting Trump because lets face it I wasn’t going to vote for HRC. I have followed them on Twitter even before Trump won the nomination. Like anyone you are not going to agree with everything they are going to say but some of the stuff I was glad they were saying it.
I work with people that think white is right and anything other than that is wrong. Most of the time I just shake my head at them. Sometimes I say the what they say back at them and then ask them does that really make sense to you?
I am for gun rights to who ever is legal to have them. I think it would be in the NRA’s best interest to seek out people from all races and genders to show that it is important to all people that Americans.

+1

"I am for gun rights to who ever is legal to have them"

Exactly right but this point always seems to get lost in the anti gun rhetoric.
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild