Spike Camp

Please someone try to tell me how to post a picture? Thank you so much!

I would like to post a picture... I have it on my desktop.

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
Click on the + sign by upload images. Then choose browse and then click on the photo files on your computer and choose one. The photo I picked is a tempory cross on my wifes grave, she passed away Jan. 26.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:22:07 PM by Blackbear3 »
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member

Thank you, Blackbear3, I got one to post!  Appreciate it, and sorry for your loss.....

Sorry Blackbear3. I lost my Dad 2 months ago. He was the one who taught me how to love the Lord, hunt and fish....and everything else. This will be my first hunting season in 39 years without him....we'll see how that goes.
Ken 
Respect the game, respect the hunt.

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
Sorry Blackbear3. I lost my Dad 2 months ago. He was the one who taught me how to love the Lord, hunt and fish....and everything else. This will be my first hunting season in 39 years without him....we'll see how that goes.

Sorry for your loss Ken. I lost my father almost 4 years ago when he was 85. I never rifle hunted here in Minnesota without him, to make it easier the first year I decided to spend opening morning sitting in his spot. Wish I could say the big one showed but no such luck. I did have a chance to remember all the good times we had. He ways always telling story's, usually about his days with the Sheriffs Department. Best of Luck this Fall.
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member