Spike Camp

My .257 and neighbor

My .257 and neighbor
« on: May 17, 2018, 12:10:40 PM »
I went to my amish neighbors house earlier today. I have not been over there but a few times but we keep missing one another.
He told me that he forgot to tell me he shot two more deer during deer season and he shot another coyote. That will make his tally 4 deer and 3 coyotes.
He said both deer and the last coyote just dropped where they were standing. Of the four deer three were bang flops. One deer wasn’t hit too well with the first shot. All three coyotes were bang flops. Asked him if he needed more ammo? He said “no, I still have eight more shells.”
He is a good guy and it really helps him out lending him my gun. Besides he lets me sneak over there from time to time.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: My .257 and neighbor
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 03:07:54 PM »
very nice!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:13:50 PM »
Sounds like a beneficial relationship for both parties involved.  8)
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

badsection

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 03:14:08 PM »
That's pretty cool that you get along with your neighbor like that.  :)

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 03:25:49 PM »
.257 strikes again and again. :o Sounds like a great arrangement you have.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 04:41:41 PM »
Sounds like the kind of neighborhood all Nation members should live in!!!
Doug

dixie1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 05:19:23 PM »
we give ducks to the amish by where we hunt. when the roof blew off my deer blind a metal roof was put on. he also gets apple pie moonshine, kids get candy, wife get apples she likes. works out great.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 08:30:12 PM »
He has 3 little ones and for the most part he grows produce for his community to sell.
He ain’t making a killing. His wife makes us goodies now and then. I like hunting with him and spending time over there when I can, I swear a whole lot less!
I don’t know what they do to their kids but 99% of amish kids are very well behaved. They also will seem a little scared of you at first when they are around you.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 09:14:05 PM »
He has 3 little ones and for the most part he grows produce for his community to sell.
He ain’t making a killing. His wife makes us goodies now and then. I like hunting with him and spending time over there when I can, I swear a whole lot less!
I don’t know what they do to their kids but 99% of amish kids are very well behaved. They also will seem a little scared of you at first when they are around you.

"They also will seem a little scared of you at first when they are around you."

Maybe it's your Avatar. ;) ;D
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 09:36:18 PM »
Heck that picture is missing about 80 pounds
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member