Spike Camp

What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?

Here's her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in 'The Villages' with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open.  She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive."

"If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!"

"Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.  The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a real big bonus!"
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

Lol. Good one.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

zonie

Pretty good  ;D

That will work.
Makes me wonder if a husband did the same thing recently in Florida where a gator took a women while walking her dog.
TD

I didn't know they had alligators in Wounded Knee, S. Dakota. ;D
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

badsection

I didn't know they had alligators in Wounded Knee, S. Dakota. ;D
     ;D    I don't know about gators there. There are well over 1 million here in Florida. Since my ex moved here, I'm staying away from water, even in my whiskey!

DW5

• View Profile
That will work.
Makes me wonder if a husband did the same thing recently in Florida where a gator took a women while walking her dog.

:-X :-X
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

danno50

• View Profile
During a divorce case, you can't trust a woman with a pulse, and in all other situations use caution. I think a 25 caliber Beretta is plenty of gun for self protection if you can hit the knee cap "every" time. ;D
DosEquisShooter

They all talk sooner or later. I wonder if she knows now, "she is busted" and this case is finally closed!!  ;D ;D

224KING

• View Profile
I put in a call to The Villages after reading this to see if any homes were for sale.Oh I can just imagine those walks along the shore with my wife now.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

danno50

• View Profile
Re: What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:04 AM »
Tom, just remember to bring your own pistol (44 mag or "larger") under your shirt. CC a must at the Villages ;D.
DosEquisShooter