Spike Camp

Hunter has 'dream hunt' sparking polarizing views...

Weatherby-SL

• Tony
    • View Profile
Hunter has 'dream hunt' sparking polarizing views...
« on: July 02, 2018, 07:25:52 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/01/american-hunters-images-her-black-giraffe-trophy-kill-spark-outrage.html

The hunter points out all of the good conservation does and how, now that this particular giraffe has been harvested, younger bulls can now take over population duties. The left still doesn't get it!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:29:47 AM by Weatherby-SL »

badsection

Re: Hunter has 'dream hunt' sparking polarizing views...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 07:55:42 AM »
Posting pictures  were the loons could see them was the mistake in this day and age. The loony left is dangerous.   :)

Weatherby-SL

• Tony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 08:05:54 AM »
Really!

The old boy rendered 2000 pounds of meat. I'd love to try giraffe chops or a medium-rare giraffe burger with cheese!

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 08:28:54 AM »
18 yr old BULL, better all be ground. :P
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 01:18:03 PM »
So whats new? Activist's like that Hollywood clown Ricky Gervais and most of the left wing PETA crowd have an agenda and follow a basic message which is, "Why complicate a juicy story with facts." While the liberals are writing their lies, they're also claiming to hold the moral high ground, but everyone knows that liberal moral high ground is an oxymoron. The following is a para-phrase from an article I found that helps explain what happens once their lies are put in motion.

" Tempting as it is to fight lies with facts, there are problems with that strategy. The first is that a simple untruth can beat off a complicated set of facts simply by being easier to understand and remember. When doubt prevails, people will often end up believing whatever sticks in the mind."
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 03:55:08 PM »
+1 badsection.

I could kill a rat and post it on FB and get lit up by the loonies.

badsection

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:07:20 PM »
+1 badsection.

I could kill a rat and post it on FB and get lit up by the loonies.
Agreed! I have to be careful on shooting rats as there are entirely too many 2 legged rats around here!  :)

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 05:36:18 PM »
Posting pictures  were the loons could see them was the mistake in this day and age. The loony left is dangerous.   :)

If this is truly what everyone believes, that posting a picture is wrong
Than the left has already won

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 06:04:40 PM »
+1 Mike. My thoughts exactly. If we are afraid to posts Picts they are winning. I refuse to let them do that.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

dubyam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 06:35:55 PM »
We should be calling put all the hypocrites who wear leather, use animal products, and eat meat from the grocery store. And teach everyone you can (as young as possible) how life and the world work.
I believe this is a practical world, and in it I can count only on what I can earn.  Therefore I believe in work, hard work. - The Auburn Creed
The older I get, the less stock I place in what men say, and the more I place in what men do. - Andrew Carnegie

badsection

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 05:29:33 AM »
Guess I just remember the Cecil the lion incident. The loons destroyed the dentist's business and were parading at his home.  Posting pictures of a kill on "social" media is asking for problems. Posting them to sites like this one is a different story.   :)

Outlander

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 05:42:30 AM »
The vast majority of people are out of touch with nature, living around too much concrete and steel, breathing car exhaust. They have been brainwashed by Disney.
 My initial reaction was “I wonder what rifle, caliber, bullet she used?”

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 06:44:55 AM »
The idiots would rather see all animals go extinct so they can eat Soyient Green.
I'm sure the people who received the 2000lbs of meat harvested were very grateful.
I would have posted messages of shame on the activist for promoting starvation and human crudity.
But I don't visit face book or twitter because of the garbage that is there and I'm tired of having IT personnel clean my computer to get rid of all the trash that is left behind by the hacks that try to invade it.
They only have one agenda and that is one of self service.
TD

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 06:55:49 AM »
A friend gave me a rifle that his friend had left when he died, with the instructions to give it to a hunter not a collector. I took said rifle on a pig hunt, and brought back pictures. I took the pictures to our men's breakfast and gave them to him. He shared with the others. One man said "So you murder pigs. huh"? I responded, "You're eating bacon. The only difference between you and me is, you're too lazy to shoot your own". He shut up, and everyone else smiled.

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 09:29:08 AM »
Congrats Tess on A fine Trophy.
We got your back.
Mark