Spike Camp

Hunter has 'dream hunt' sparking polarizing views...

Blackbear3

• In God We Trust!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter has 'dream hunt' sparking polarizing views...
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 08:47:27 AM »
Congrats Tess on A fine Trophy.
We got your back.

+1!!!
We stand for the Flag, and we kneel for the fallen!!!

Doug-NRA Life Member

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 05:07:56 AM »
Tune in to the Today Show on NBC this morning between 7:30 and 8:00 am.
There will be a  segment on this. The hunter with SCI taking on the  social media attack about this hunt
Mike

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 09:42:14 AM »
Tune in to the Today Show on NBC this morning between 7:30 and 8:00 am.
There will be a  segment on this. The hunter with SCI taking on the  social media attack about this hunt

I heard the show got cancelled by the hunter.  Too bad, but then again I don't think they would have received a fair coverage.  Those keyboard ninjas are tough behind their computer screens.  I'd like for one of those punks to make those threats in front of and me and he'll see who we really are.  I'm not on FB or any of those communist social media, I don't need it, and I will never use it.  Those who want to reach me, they can by phone, text or e-mail.  I do not need to be reading their crap. 

Why it is ok for these tree huggers SOBs to voice their opinions, make threats, name calling, etc, etc, and we can't post pictures of the animals we've taken.  Because it's offensive, or inhumane.  F*cken them, and if they don't like them too bad.  I'm sure those !#@$!% don't think about the beef, chicken or pork they are eating.  I have pictures of the animals I took in Africa nicely displayed in my cubicle, and I'd like to see someone tell me to take them down because they offend them.  I will in a not so nice way tell them not to look at them and to stay away from my cube.  ;D 

oldchet, that was a great comeback.

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 10:45:00 AM »
I was wondering about the show.I didn't watch it that morning but pulled it up later and didn't see it.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 03:28:54 PM »
They must of pulled it last minute. I received an email from SCI about it late the night before
Sorry l didn't mean to miss inform
Mike

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 04:48:53 AM »
A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
Ken 
Respect the game, respect the hunt.