Spike Camp

Bean Counters Be Damned

zonie

• View Profile
Re: Bean Counters Be Damned
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 02:35:20 PM »
Oregonmarkv  ,  I hope I get good milage out of my 95 Bronco KO2's,  for some reason they just feel soft to me and probably why they have good traction.    I do rotate the tires so that will help.  If I let my wife drive my bronco as her daily driver on my god there wouldn't be any tires left on it in 3 years and I never said that.  ;D

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 04:47:00 AM »
I really miss the .338 200 grain Hornady bullets too!
Ken 
Respect the game, respect the hunt.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 07:09:42 PM »
I have an update on this for you guys.  I managed to luck out and I ended up getting the General Grabber AT2's for my wife's Escape through Walmart.  I was on there about a week ago and saw that they had some in stock so I snapped up two, I don't know where they got them from or even care but am happy as can be that I got them.  Now for my truck I still haven't had any luck finding them so I'm researching prices for the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tires, the new updated version that has a 65,000 mile warranty and is sever weather rated.  While I was doing that I stumble bummed across another tire, the Delta Trail Guide AT tires, which have a 50,000 mile warranty and are also rated for sever weather.  I never heard of this brand and am wondering if they're any good because they're cheaper than the Coopers.  If I can save some money I'm all for that as long as I'm not going to end up wasting it in the end.  Has anyone ever had or heard of them?
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:13:34 PM »
Chris, those Generals are damn good tires. They are on my truck right now (2nd set and about half worn) and I've been very pleased with them. Hate to hear that I will have to find something else when these wear out.
Some like cologne, I like the smell of gunpowder.