Spike Camp

Caution to our friends in Canada

Caution to our friends in Canada
« on: July 30, 2018, 08:06:34 AM »
I saw this article about current legislative repercussions of the Toronto shooting going on now. I would urge all you guys up there in Canada to contact your government officials and create a voice of opposition before it's too late. Link below:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180727/canada-toronto-politicians-push-nationwide-handgun-ban-feds-to-consider-proposal
Come and take it.

Re: Caution to our friends in Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 08:19:03 AM »
There is something going around on FB , hopefully it will gain some momentum.  As for the shooter, he was let into our country by the libtards even after well knowing he was an Isis fighter, after the shooting the libtards are saying it was mental illness, i doubt that, if it is mental illness the whole federal libtards should go and have an evaluation at a  mental health clinic, because imo they are 2 patties short of a Big Mac.

badsection

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 08:25:33 AM »
 The shooter's gun was already illegal. They are sure to obey the next law, right?  LOL! 

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »
of course the federal libturds, will consider this, it's election year next year, and Toronto is one of their voter base's. It will be interesting to see what that useless Ralph Goodale, comes up with.

Rob

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »
They lost most rights long ago.
Now with Falsedeau two, there's little hope up there.
Sorry for such a great nation and people.
I'm part Canadian and it makes me cry.
God Bless them!

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 04:53:44 PM »
I thought they banned handguns in Canada like 20 years ago?

anyone know for certain the deal?

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 08:21:03 PM »
I thought they banned handguns in Canada like 20 years ago?

anyone know for certain the deal?

I think handguns have been registered since the 30's or 40's.
A old rancher neighbor who's been dead over 30 years had a sticker in the window of his pick up
"When guns are outlawed only Outlaws will have guns"
So true
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »
Handguns have been restricted here since 1934, which means you have to get a restricted firearm licence to buy and own most handguns. It's not that hard to get the licence. Handguns that have a barrel less than 105mm(4 inchs), 25 cal, and 32 cal are prohibited, they are banned.

Rob