Spike Camp

tools

tools
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:20:15 PM »
Do you have a tool that has absolutely more than paid for it's price?  I have a hand truck I bought at WalMart that has covered it's price by 20X. I bought it to move myself and all my shit from Maryland to Florida 16 years ago.  "Friends" that said they would help take down a tree in my yard never showed. I used my truck to "aim" the unbalanced tree away from the fence when they failed me. The $29 hand truck  let me carry the pieces I could not pick up for city pick up. I have a bore sighter that fits more uses than 10x it's cost after close to 100 uses.   :)

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: tools
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 06:25:47 PM »
Oh heck yeah, every tool that is in my shop.  Well, that is the story I give my wife......LMAO!!!!!

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 08:00:06 PM »
Three things I carry in my truck come to mind: a machete, a small spade shovel, and a Gerber multitool I got on sale for very cheap.
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

Weatherby-SL

• Tony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 12:16:16 PM »
Not sure you would call these tools but the first two that literally came to mind were what I consider indispensable tools. My RCBS ChargeMaster Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo and the weirdly named but highly lovable Maglula Uplula magazine loader.