Spike Camp

Brett Kavanaugh story by JP

Re: Brett Kavanaugh story by JP
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 02:35:35 PM »
Having grown up there, I bet Ford was on some drug other than alcohol and hallucinated who did what.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2018, 05:28:55 PM »
I hope the next nomination will be a black woman. Actually would of liked it to have been a black woman this go around and see the Democrats turn themselves inside out and make them look even more unappealing for voters in November.
Donít get me wrong I am glad he was confirmed and I think the Democrats made an ass of themselves. I hope it effects the votes in November but I donít think it will because he is a white male which is suppose to be the enemy in many of their eyes anyway.
Rob Ratcliffe

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2018, 08:19:43 AM »
My thoughts are that when Ford contacted Feinstein, the senator felt there was enough of a coincidence factor to move forward with coaching Ford on how to be a credible con artist. Ford was able to testify so convincingly because she never had to lie. She presented no facts that substantiated her testimony but instead used the sympathy of the #metoo movement to bolster her claims. If I was a woman who was truly sexually assaulted I would be very upset at being duped by Feinstein.

In my honest opinion, I feel that Kavanaugh would be doing a disservice to his country if he did not hire an attourney to move forward with civil defamation suit against Feinstein and Ford. It would be interesting if he ended up getting some of Soros's money too.
Steve
Lifetime NRA Member
Retired in the Nevada high desert and loving life.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2018, 06:21:03 AM »
Told ya Ginsburg would be next.
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2018, 07:20:12 AM »
Told ya Ginsburg would be next.

Three fractured ribs will take a long time for an 85 year old to recover.
I pray for her conversion, recovery, and retirement.
Scalia, her friend, is probably praying for her too.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »
Trump's going to put 4 on the bench.
Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

I try to avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Everyone has a photographic memory.Some just don't have film.

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2018, 06:17:06 AM »
Trump's going to put 4 on the bench.
Maybe? In July she was quoted as saying she wanted to stay on the bench for 5 more years, and retire at age 90 like Justice Kennedy. She is supposedly working from home at this time. We will see.
DosEquisShooter