Spike Camp

Brett Kavanaugh story by JP

Brett Kavanaugh story by JP
« on: October 02, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »
For you gals and guys on Facebook, I thought some of you might enjoy reading this article by our missing leader-JP!!!

http://www.readjamesonparker.com/archives/3246
Doug

badsection

Re: Brett Kavanaugh story by JP
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »
I have enjoyed reading his posts, this one included. Thanks,Blackbear3 !  I have read several of his books. I just wonder what happened here. It's like that blown up Mark V a few weeks back, we'll never know!   :)

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 03:33:46 PM »
I have enjoyed reading his posts, this one included. Thanks,Blackbear3 !  I have read several of his books. I just wonder what happened here. It's like that blown up Mark V a few weeks back, we'll never know!   :)

Maybe you and Rambo should go on a long road trip to California and park in front of the gate to JPs ranch!!!
Hopefully when the Wyoming move is completed they'll announce all the changes and get back to us. Supposedly this month, all of next years new products are going to be announced. JPs Avatar was a classic too.
Doug

badsection

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »

Maybe you and Rambo should go on a long road trip to California and park in front of the gate to JPs ranch!!!
Hopefully when the Wyoming move is completed they'll announce all the changes and get back to us. Supposedly this month, all of next years new products are going to be announced. JPs Avatar was a classic too.
  Last time I was in California, I went to see Death Valley.  Did the four wheel drive trail! I certainly don't anticipate ever going back.  ;D

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 11:10:48 PM »
Thanks for the link :)

Good read, JP was right on the money
I can't tame wild women
But I can make tame women wild

sschefer

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 09:56:56 AM »
We got Cloture.... Yeah...

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 08:13:14 AM »
If you think this process has been bad,just wait and see how bad it is when Trump nominates his 3rd justice to the court
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
Confirmed. 50-48. Manchin was a "yea", Murkowski voted "present". GJ

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 02:30:18 PM »
Here is to hoping Tom. I bet it will be a woman.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »
I hope the next nomination will be a black woman. Actually would of liked it to have been a black woman this go around and see the Democrats turn themselves inside out and make them look even more unappealing for voters in November.
Don’t get me wrong I am glad he was confirmed and I think the Democrats made an ass of themselves. I hope it effects the votes in November but I don’t think it will because he is a white male which is suppose to be the enemy in many of their eyes anyway.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

badsection

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 04:07:56 PM »
Did you check to see how your senators voted? Mine were 100% predictable. Rubio (R) for, Nelson (D) against!  Florida has the opportunity this year to replace Hillary clone, Bill Nelson. If you believe the same lame stream media that predicted a Clinton landslide, we will have Nelson back for his 5th term and a Democrat governor that wants to up state spending by trillions of $ and take our guns.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 05:20:46 PM »
Anybody tired of winning yet? I'm not!
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

badsection

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »
+1

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 06:15:08 PM »

+2

Yeah Baby, Yeah!!!!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 07:11:25 PM »
Democrat Joe Donnelly voted no which he has a strong Trump backed Republican running against him with Mike Braun. Our Republican  Todd Young voted yes.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member