Spike Camp

Brett Kavanaugh story by JP

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: Brett Kavanaugh story by JP
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 07:37:15 PM »
Johnny Isakson (R) & David Purdue (R), both voted Yes.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 08:59:12 PM »
There are a few things I want to know.
What really happened to Ford if anything did.
Why didn’t anyone find out who did something to Ford if it happened.
Why didn’t they say anything about he go fund me page.
Someone who supposedly wanted to stay confidential didn’t stay confidential.
Who leaked her name out.
If Feinstein knew about it why is there no punishment for her holding out until the last minute.
I am sure there are more but I am sure they won’t be answered either.
Chris Kiefner

NRA Life Member

musicman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 09:31:12 PM »
That was a GREAT essay by our colleague.  He is EXTREMELY well versed in the art of writing.  MM

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »
+1 224KING !!

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 03:47:43 PM »
There are a few things I want to know.
What really happened to Ford if anything did.  I'm sure something did happened to her, but I don't think she knows who really did it, where it happened, who was there, etc, etc.
Why didn’t anyone find out who did something to Ford if it happened.  Because of the gap in years and the unfortunate fact that she doesn't remember all for a good investigation.  Without clues the investigators will have dead ends
Why didn’t they say anything about he go fund me page.  I truly don't know. :(
Someone who supposedly wanted to stay confidential didn’t stay confidential.
Who leaked her name out.  That right there my friend is the million Dollar question, and will we ever find out?
If Feinstein knew about it why is there no punishment for her holding out until the last minute. Because they are "above the law", and they think they can do what they want.
I am sure there are more but I am sure they won’t be answered either.

Chris, I'm surprise to why there is no investigation on who leaked Dr. Ford's testimony.  There are so many things wrong with what the other side did, but no one from the other side cares or are looking the other way.  This circus has gone too far, and unfortunately will continue.  The other side is too sensitive, and hate the fact that Trump is winning.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

musicman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 12:28:22 AM »
I read the "timeline" of events on the whole thing today; it was submitted by Senator Grassley.  Because of the way the news media is, we do not know HALF of the story.  I am thinking that "something" happened to Ford, but the male wasn't Kavanaugh.  According to what I read in the timeline, two different men submitted sworn statements that THEY were the male end of the situation, and that it was consensual.  AND they were checked out by the committee.  I NEVER heard that on the news.  The story about Kavanaugh exposing himself, that was another guy, and he was identified by SEVERAL classmates.  This fellow was showing his "stuff" to people often.  The gal with the gang bang accusation; numerous ex-boyfriends and friends testified that that was her big rush; she had been hosting those since she was in high school.  "If she had one sticking out for every one that had been stuck in, you could call her a porcupine."  And old man told me that once, in describing a local tramp.  The Republican end of the committee checked out and interviewed HUNDREDS of people and stories.  After reading most of this, and it appears legit, in a nutshell, the attorneys of the various accusers did everything they could to stonewall the committee.  And the Democrats refused to even listen to some of the questioning and interviewing of scores of witnesses.  They simply did not want to hear it.  If honest, decent people had looked at all of the evidence, the vote should have been 98-0 to confirm.  This whole thing was a mountain of warm, glistening, still steaming, horse poop.  MM
https://www.teaparty.org/must-see-grassley-releases-timeline-ford-investigation-shows-feinstein-democrats-lied-throughout-process-327330/

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 06:58:42 AM »
Great article MM, thanks for sharing!

badsection

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 09:33:27 AM »
"The presumption of innocence survived by 2 votes"  Saw that on Face Book! 

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2018, 12:48:38 PM »
I actually read a post on Facebook about Impeaching him, it said one of the past Supreme Court Justices had been removed by this process??!!
Doug

badsection

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2018, 01:51:06 PM »
Impeachment is a subject Bill Clinton is well versed in.  It is a process started by the house of representatives (indictment) and a trial by the senate, the very same senate that just confirmed Kavanaugh .  It is not a finding of guilt or innocence as such.  Clinton was found innocent by a democratic controlled senate. the concept makes me sure to vote against my democratic senator, Bill Nelson. this election .   :)

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 05:49:43 PM »
I actually read a post on Facebook about Impeaching him, it said one of the past Supreme Court Justices had been removed by this process??!!
[/quote

There was a justice that was impeached in I believe 1805 by Congress,but was aquited by the Senate and remained a Justice
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

DW5

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2018, 06:02:25 PM »
Speaking of Justices form 1805, this was actually edited into Wikipedia last night for a bit before it was corrected. I laughed.
You cant catch a fish without a hook in the water....

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 07:09:20 PM »
She's next
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 05:21:49 AM »
Excellent info MM. Thanks for sharing.
Duane

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 07:12:03 AM »
DW, that is some funny sh*t, and not far from the truth.  LMAO!!!!!