Spike Camp

Rechambering to a 224

badsection

Re: Rechambering to a 224
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »
I guess somebody owes Betty an apology in public for the single most sexist thing I've seen here in a while. LOL!   I'm curious how this build works out. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:26:41 AM by badsection »

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2018, 01:03:01 PM »
Plus if your gonna be slinging I'd rather be called Betty than Nancy please

Yeah, I agree, Betty is much better, Nancy is too harsh.  That name reminds me of Nancy Pelosi.  ;D ;D ;D  No need and not cool for name calling.  ;D ;D ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »
+1 Oscar
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
Aah it's alright.If we didn't have new guys coming along to the forum it would just be the same old thing.I have to admit I don't read all the posts all the way thru sometimes and even forget the post topic a lot too.I wasn't jumping on Musicman either,just reminding of topic and how we got to where we were.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

badsection

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »
Aah it's alright.If we didn't have new guys coming along to the forum it would just be the same old thing.I have to admit I don't read all the posts all the way thru sometimes and even forget the post topic a lot too.I wasn't jumping on Musicman either,just reminding of topic and how we got to where we were.
It may be alright with you, but I personally don't want to see this evolve into "24 hour Campfire"  There are people here I kid and tease with but shy away from name calling . BMR is the exception, LOL.  Being a single male, the sexist shit has me backed into a corner as it is. This guy ain't exactly new. The O P is, Welcome to the nation, BTW.

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2018, 03:35:31 PM »
Bad, don't forget that you even have a male German Shephard dog, with excellent taste I may add.   ;D ;D ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

badsection

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »
Bad, don't forget that you even have a male German Shephard dog, with excellent taste I may add.   ;D ;D ;D
Rambo has a paying job tomorrow!  Short term Security for a beautiful 2 legged dear!   ;D

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 10:44:33 AM »
Projects can be fun, but I would just buy a rifle in .224 and not worry about all the potential issues. A Frankenstein rifle can turn out to be a gem, but often they don't and it doesn't take a lot (tolerence-wise) to cause a lot of headaches.
Come and take it.