Spike Camp

FedEx splits from NRA

danno50

• View Profile
FedEx splits from NRA
« on: November 02, 2018, 12:39:15 PM »
Just a snippet here, but I haven't heard anything from the NRA side of the aisle. It does seem that FedEx is still 2nd Amendment friendly.
 https://www.gunsamerica.com/l/782F58DA-9A4C-475A-9D34-DDFE29B8A8A1/Lb3k2/20181102_FridayDigest_198.htm
DosEquisShooter

PARA45

• View Profile
Re: FedEx splits from NRA
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »
Interesting article, thanks for posting it Danno.  I wonder if this politically motivated or what they are saying really is the truth?  I guess we may never know. 

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 07:34:50 PM »
Most of the rifles I get shipped to my FFL seems to come FedEx. I wonder if this will have an effect on shipping cost.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »
I read the press release submitted by FedEx to a newspaper, and the NRA was not specifically mentioned.  It said that they were discontinuing "discount services" to a little over 100 various companies.  The media found out that the NRA was one of the companies, so they are running with it to make it look like FedEx is standing up to the NRA.  The press release also said that participants from any of these companies will STILL get discounts, but they will be run through a different "offer."  I think that as usual, the Mainstream Media is making much ado over just about nothing.  MM

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 01:37:35 PM »
And we expect so little in honesty from our "free" press anymore!  I delivered the Washington Post as a kid and everybody trusted what the read there. Now , I read it now to see what not to believe except the obits.  ;D

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 11:35:29 PM »
I have not heard much about the "MAGAbomber" in about three days.  I bet something turned up that the press does NOT want us to know, and they have dropped it.  I did see that the goofus, was last registered as a Dembo.  That entire story sounded "not right" from the git-go.  As one, more realistic pundit commented, that this guy was SO amateur, that not one of the fourteen devices "worked," it is amazing that he did blow himself up building them.  I think it was all an anti-Trump hoax.  MM