Spike Camp

Politics

Re: Politics
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 11:31:22 AM »
In other news this morning, archaeologists were seen wheeling Ruth Bader Ginsburg's sarcophagus into the US Supreme Court.  ;)

badsection

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 11:52:32 AM »
In other news this morning, archaeologists were seen wheeling Ruth Bader Ginsburg's sarcophagus into the US Supreme Court.  ;)
   LOL!

badsection

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 03:14:24 PM »
Despite all the hype and still pending outcomes, my life hasn't changed one damn bit! Out of the really own choices I had, I'm batting .500 with a possible 1.00 outcome.  For the time I have lived here, I had one democrap senator and one republican, cancelling out each other's votes.  I suppose PARA45 is still shitting bricks on the Governor's outcome in Georgia.  LOL!

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 04:17:17 PM »
I wish I could say that my state went the right way but the brainless masses elected a bunch of doucharats including reelecting a useless governor who has done nothing in his first term, that ballwasher didn't even get one budget passed or even sign one.  All the budgets got enacted by either the state congress over ruling his veto or him letting them take affect  without his signature.  God please save us from the brain washed masses looking for the free handouts.
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 05:04:31 PM »
All of our political races were all called Republican red about 5 seconds after the polls closed!  8)

Wyoming is arguably the most conservative state in the union, so there is rarely much suspense around election time.
JK

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 06:04:55 PM »
Nah, I know Kemp won, and the Demorat candidate will accept she lost.  Oh well.  We'll be like FL, with a vote recount.  LMAO!!!!
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 06:55:17 PM »
All of our political races were all called Republican red about 5 seconds after the polls closed!  8)

Wyoming is arguably the most conservative state in the union, so there is rarely much suspense around election time.

Weatherby, Republican, conservative, and lots of different stuff to hunt, all make Wyoming look better and better every day.

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
In Texas we've been inviting people and companies to Texas if they would like to live,work,and do business in a great state.I think we might ought to rethink this hospitality thing a little bit.
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »
Sounds great but the only small problem I have is I can't indulge in my love of ice fishing.   ;)

sschefer

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2018, 09:52:42 PM »
Sad part about Nevada is that only two counties (Washoe and Clark) think Reno and Las Vegas are blue. All the other counties in the state voted red. Lyon County where I live was so red that not a single elected official in the county was a Dem.

Those two counties have the highest crime rates, the most homeless, the poorest and most run down neighborhoods, etc.. Reno is only 35 minutes away from me and I carry whenever I go there. Some good folks live there too but they're outnumbered.

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2018, 06:33:39 AM »
Looks like the dead people are finally filling out their ballots in Broward and Palm Beach counties. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

badsection

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2018, 07:01:01 AM »
Looks like the dead people are finally filling out their ballots in Broward and Palm Beach counties. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  for sure!  Since I live in Palm Beach County, we are now installing locks  to keep the dead in their graves.  It's not just the senator race, the governor's is still up in the air, too.  It will end up being Bush/Gore again before long.  :)

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2018, 06:56:44 PM »
Duh. When you don't fire the person that's screwed up several times and been in court over it before and even in 2016.You get the same results.Duh Again!!!

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

badsection

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2018, 05:33:01 AM »
Duh. When you don't fire the person that's screwed up several times and been in court over it before and even in 2016.You get the same results.Duh Again!!!
  The stupidvisor of elections is a elected position, not appointed. As long as the vote turns out in favor of the dominating party, they are pretty safe.   :)

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2018, 10:38:37 AM »
  The stupidvisor of elections is a elected position, not appointed. As long as the vote turns out in favor of the dominating party, they are pretty safe.   :)

HaHaHa, Then sometimes you get what you ask for.

Remember 10534