Spike Camp

Buying from websites

Re: Buying from websites
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 03:27:27 PM »
It's a bit late but here's the update on my dealings with Bud's.  I have to say I'm very happy with their service and will definitely buy from them again.  Yes the over all price was a bit more because of the $11.00 flat shipping rate for ammo but I'm not going to complain about that a bit since it's reasonable and encourages me to buy more at once.  Their price was very comparable and cheaper than most places were for the same item.  As for shipping, which is beyond their control, the order arrived as they said it would, on Friday January 4th.  To me this is pretty good considering I placed the order on Friday December 28th and when you combine the holiday and fact that it was right after Christmas I can't complain a bit about how long it took to arrive.

One other place that I'd like to give a thumbs up to is Grice's Gunshop, https://www.gricegunshop.com , which is located in Clearfield Pennsylvania.  They have lots of stuff in their store and on their site, their prices range from pretty decent to really good, and they have stuff you don't see in lots of gun stores such as higher end rifles and pistols. 
Nothing is better than a Weatherby, big bore magnum, or a Colt.

petey

• View Profile
Re: Buying from websites
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 07:54:43 AM »
Always good to hear positive feedback about other peoples' experiences.  Thanks!

As usual, a day late and a dollar short, I will chime in and say that I have used Grabagun.com.  They had an item in stock that I couldn't get elsewhere and that most vendors won't ship to my state.  Ordered it and got it promptly.  I usually hate paying for shipping, but when you can't get something anywhere else you do what you have to.  No complaints here.